Kapter 9

Storm took the three to a secluded area.

But even Mineta noticed how he only spoke to _____ ignoring the two boys who were fuming behind them.

_____ didn't even realize it as she felt nice having the attention for a while before Storm asked what they wanted to work on.

"Well I wanted to get stronger. I need to -" ____ says

"Stronger? Alright, what about you two?" Storm asked turning to face the boys.

"You keep your hands off my precious!!" Mineta said

"I don't need to learn anything from a lowlife like you." Katsuki said glaring.

____ looked at him confused. He was definitely in a mood right now.

"Well..ok then. I guess we'll start with strength." Storm said

"Have you tried any core exercises? People think they need to train arms and legs to get stronger but I'm telling you, you've got to start from the center of your body." Storm said giving her advice.

"Center of my body?" She asked

He placed his fingers onto his abs. Then pointed to hers.

"Right here. What's your quirk?"

"Dark lightning."

"Oh wow now we're talking! They put you in the right spot. Show me what you got." He said smiling.

She started up her quirk as purple and black lightning sparked out.

"Woah."

"Hey bastard! Fight me!" Katsuki said interrupting and glaring at him.

Storm looked at Katsuki and smiled. "Right now?? Is that what you want?"

"Ya deaf!?" He yelled

Storm smiled softly. "Alright, you don't mind _____ no? We can work on helping you once I finish with him." Storm said as she nods.

"Finish with me!? Hah! I'd like to see you try! I'll end you!"

Storm smirked at the challenged. "Let's do it!"

______ and Mineta stood back as the two were getting ready.

Honestly she just wanted to learn. But if Katsuki wanted to fight..he'd fight.

They started to cause a whole lot of chaos as Katsuki was fighting to kill.

Storm made clouds around him to blur his vision as he attacks Katsuki but it didn't work out too well for him in the end..

Katsuki got a hold of him and slammed him to the ground blasting his face.

"You're nothing but useless wannabe Heroes. Drop out." Katsuki said before shoving him aside as half the class who was nearby saw the commotion.

______ looked at Katuski as he walked away.

Storm just unconscious on the ground...

"Bakugou!"

She went after him as Mineta poked Storm.

"Bakugou-"

"What?!"

She just froze looking at him confused.

"First off, fix that attitude. And second what the hell was that for?! He was trying to help us! Why'd you go and do all that?" She asked

"What could he have done that we can't already!? I'm not wasting my time here." He argued

But before she can argue back Katsuki felt a scarf wrap around his neck as he got pulled back.