Crimson ruler (Unbirthday party)

Y/n was currently strolling around campus, trying to find something to do.

'Hmm. Tomorrow's the unbirthday party. I'll probably see the others there, Ace too since they're making the tart and will give it to Riddle today. Until then, i-'

Her thoughts were interrupted as somebody ran into her. The person was about to fall but she caught him by the waist "hey, watch out. Oh! It's you." She recognized the white haired boy from the ceremony, especially his ruby red eyes, one of her favorite gem.

"My savior from last time! You saved me again!" He exclaimed.

Then a long black haired boy ran to them, clearly tired "Kalim, i already told you to be careful."

'Damn his hair is beautiful! And the owner's good too~'

She unconsciously moved her hand around Kalim's waist, making him turn red and giggle.

She let go and he explained to the other boy "Jamil! This is the one i talked to you about. You know, from the ceremony."

The long haired boy looked at her "So you're the one that saved him from the fire? I'd like to thank you for that." He bowed to her.

"What? No! It wasn't a big deal, really." She blushed.

"But you saved me twice! I need to thank you! Say, what would you like? Gold? Jewels?" Kalim asked.

Jamil sighed in his head 'Ugh Seriously, Kalim. What if she is a gold digger?'

"No! Really, i'm fine. I'm just glad you're okay." She smiled at him.

'Okay, maybe she isn't a gold digger..."

"Hmm...Oh! You could at least join us for dinner. Jamil is the best cook ever!" Kalim suggested.

Y/n was about to refuse since she didn't want to bother but he gave her puppy eyes. she looked away and breathed out "Fine."

He got excited and took her hand as he started running to his dorm, Scarabia.

"No running, Kalim." Jamil was exhausted.

They arrived and Y/n liked the decorations "Scarabia kinda reminds me of Arabia."

"What's Arabia?" Kalim asked.

"It's a country from my world. Hm. I think they basically have the same culture as you, even the names rhyme. The only difference really is the existence of magic." Y/n explained.

Kalim just listened to her, he liked her voice.

"So, tell me more about yourself, Kalim."

Jamil was cooking in the kitchen and they discussed while that. 

So Kalim comes from a wealthy family of merchants, his parents are nice and he also has a lot of siblings, more than 30. He's also the eldest son and his full name is Kalim-Al-Asim which means Kalim, son of house Asim. Jamil is his best friend that he considers like a brother, he learned to dance with him and especially loves playing mancala with him.

'Jamil seems to mean a lot to him. Also, from all the other dorms that i've seen, the dorm leaders resemble counterparts of the Great 7 but here, Kalim reminds me more of the sultan even though he doesn't get on my nerves. So should i conclude that Jamil is Jafar?'

...

When Jamil finished, he came back to serve the food but didn't find anybody. Then he heard screaming. "Kalim!" He ran in direction of the screams and the closer he got, the most it resembled laughter(?)

He looked outside and saw in the sky, Kalim and Y/n on a magical carpet with Y/n driving.

"You two! Get down, it's dangerous!" Jamil yelled at them.