Sea witch (Rest before the test)

Y/n's pov

It was some time after the spelldrive tournament. Crowley told me there were supposed to be some tests which I wasn't worried about to be true. I always work the best in class even with some distractions. Grim didn't really care but Crowley said that he'll have to pass the tests separately from me.

"Can't let him live off of you forever." He said.

So Grim had to study. I proposed to help him out but he took that as an insult to his brain and pushed me off. Ace and Deuce had to revise too so I thought I'd be alone but not really.

In the morning, I go on jogs with Jack and I also started practicing yoga with Vil. We post some pictures afterward. I'm particularly fond of flying yoga.

I also take tea regularly with Riddle, Trey and Cater

I see Kalim often too and he always want me to come to Scarabia, Jamil stops him when he goes too far though 'cause they need to study too.

I've also been playing video games a lot recently. Idia is such a good player, I swear and I finally met Ortho. He's so cute! Hugging a metallic body can seem weird but I like it and he always giggles when I do it. Normally the fire on his chest could burn somebody but I'm immune to it so lucky me.

I've been to Diasomnia too. Ever since the incident, Lilia and I have really gotten along, I didn't know he was into games or music though. When I learned I was kinda shocked. I already spent a night there just playing with him. Silver's getting used to me and Sebek is...well, Sebek. Lilia singing metal though.... Also, his cooking brought tears in my eyes. Not the good kind.

Hmm. Yeah, I've also spent time with the tweels a lot. Floyd and I played tag around school but we got scolded...doesn't mean we stopped though. I've also been running into Jade a lot. At first, we weren't that close but he was always sweet, helping me out or even offering me to go to mostro lounge. He really likes mushrooms and I like testing out his recipes, his terrariums are really pretty too. I've been heading to Mostro lounge so much now and I always love spending time with them.

Though it's weird, I haven't really been able to talk with Azul...

3rd person's pov

The lion prince was half listening to the H/c on his laps, he just liked her voice since it soothed him. 

But at the last part, he squeezed her waist, catching her attention "It's good you haven't seen the octopus, stay away from those fishy people."

Y/n blinked then smirked "Why Leon? Are you worried about me?"

He scoffed and got closer to her face, making her blush "Would you like me to be?"

'F*ck, I shouldn't play with him. He's too strong.'

Before they could say anything, Ruggie arrived, making Leona growl as he interrupted them.

"Leona-san, I got your food and I have (dessert) for Y/n."