Sea witch (Poor unfortunate fool)

Y/n's pov

Mal disappeared as the tweels arrived. Right now, I'm in the bathroom, supposedly doing my nightly routine.

"Histoire."

The book with the little fairy appeared in my hand. "Yes, Y/n-san?"

"I'm gonna need you to help us out. I'll send you to Heartslabyul; there you'll see two boys with red and blue hair, Ace and Deuce. You'll tell them this..."

As I finished explaining the plan, Histoire looked at me perplexed "Y/n-san..."

"What is it? Is there a breach in my plan? That's impossible, I never-"

"No. It's just... What are you yourself getting out of this? I'm not talking about others."

"Well, I uhm... I..."

"Are you getting attached to those boys?"

I became red due to my nervousness.

"You are making all of this to help them, going as far as to ask for my help. Normally, you don't care about people like that."

I laughed even though I knew it felt and sounded wrong "Don't be silly! I'm not getting attached to them."

Histoire looked at me septically so I continued "I am doing this for a bet! And I can't use my magic against them, that's all."

Histoire still didn't seem convinced but accepted so I sent her away.

As I got out of the bathroom, I was face-to-face with Floyd "Let's take a midnight bath, angelfish~"

'Another dip in the pool with these hot eels.' "Kay, sure."

Jade behind him smirked "That means you will have to be naked~"

"...Okay, forget it."

3rd person's pov

Ace, Deuce and Grim arrived at Savanaclaw with a book in Ace's hand. They asked Jack to call his dorm leader.

Leona arrived as grumpy as ever with Ruggie following behind him.

Ace excused them and showed up the book "This asked us to come to you."

Leona quirked an eyebrow as Ruggie and Jack looked at it weirdly. Then Ace opened the book and Histoire appeared before them.

"A fairy." Leona just said.

"Greetings, gentlemen. I am here to help you by Y/n's order."

She said the magic word "Y/n" so everyone got intrigued.

"This is an opportunity for you to lose your anemones and for Kingscholar to get back at Ashengrotto."

They were all in now.

<<Tomorrow, the first years will go back to the museum>>

The tweels weren't here this time but they discovered that the museum was closed.

<<Don't give up on taking this photo no matter what>>

Ace distracted the guard while the others infiltrated inside and took the photo.

<<Do not lower your guard though. They'll be there. They just want you to do all the work and snatch it from you.>>

The tweels were effectively there.

<<Distract them long enough. They won't know what will happen at Mostro lounge.>>

Y/n was in the VIP room forced to stay with Azul. It was too late for them to go and come back in time.