Charming genie (Overblot)

"Come. I'll wrap this up. I'm through living like this."

'A new overblot? Why does this always happen in every dorm where I go? Am I the problem?'

[Hush, please. I don't have time for your depressive episode.]

'Huh? Who-'

[Don't act like you don't know yourself.]

'...Yes, of course. So what do I want from me?'

[I am merely a part of yourself so I'm asking you to calm down before doing something you'll regret. Or you will have to deal with their-]

"STOP!" Ice surrounded them as everyone got away to avoid getting injured.

"Are you tired, my dear genie? I get it, me too. I have no need for an incompetant king or a con artist. Your personality flaws give me ADEQUATE cause... To send you packing on a one-way trip to the ends of the earth! WHOOPEEEEE!" He sent them flying to the end of the desert.

"No..."

Their face was turned away from the scene as Jamil pulled their chin "I have other projects for you, my genie~"

[If you know what's good for you and everyone else, you'll stay put until they're back. Or else, I won't say the word, but you might ... them.]

"...Fine..."

At the edge of the desert.

Kalim was crying "Jamil... I trusted you..."

"You cryin', little Sea Otter?Your tears are gonna freeze over, y'know."

"It's all my fault... I drove Jamil to the brink without even realizing it. The real Jamil would never do such things! He's a good guy. He's always helping me, giving me a shoulder to lean on, and—"

"I am a little on edge right no, he kept angelfish with him. Don't compliment him after all he did." Azul breathed out.

"Sea Otter, you're, like...TOO nice. It's kinda grating."

"Huh? Is it?"

"Yes. If I were betrayed by someone the way you were... I'd lash out with a torrent of unmitigated verbal abuse to break them down mentally, then bind them and drag them beneath the waves. The way you blame yourself and try to excuse his behavior is, quite frankly, a tad galling." Jade said.

"Galling? Really? But, I mean... Jamil would never betray me, ever."

"Uh, news flash: he did. In fact, he was gonna make you out to be the bad guy and get you expelled. He's an enormous dirtbag!" Floyd retorted.

"When it comes to underhanded ploys, Azul at his worst still couldn't hold a candle to that. That's quite a feat, you know. It's okay to hold your head high and denounce him for the traitor that he is." Jade continued.