Crimson ruler (All because of a tart)

Y/n was sipping her tea as Ace finished explaining his situation to her. So apparently, he came back late to Heartslabyul and couldn't eat dinner, he was starving and saw 3 tarts in the fridge so he decided he could take one and that wouldn't be that big of a deal but his dorm leader, the small red hair from the ceremony, surprised him and collared him for stealing the tart.

"See, ain't that exaggerated?" Ace asked, wanting to be backed up. "He literally had 3 tarts! What's the harm if i take only one?!"

Y/n finished her tea and answered "He's been kind to you."

"What the heck dude?! I mean girl?" Ace stared at her.

"Pipe down, Grim is sleeping." She had an amused smile on her face though. "Personally, if you stole my food...I would rip out your throat." She added as her eyes glowed red in the process.

Ace shuddered. "But i guess i'm being extra." She reassured him "If there were 3 tarts, it must have been for a specific reason like a celebration or something. You can sleep here tonight but we'll go apologize tomorrow."

"...Thank you." Ace looked away with a pout.

'Cute~' The H/c thought. She led him to another room to rest.

She went back to the living room and took her phone once again 'What kind of games does this world have? I'll buy video games too!' She spent all night like that. Not being like humans, she only sleeps when she's "tired" or bored.

At some point, she got a blanket and covered herself and continued to watch the videos of an idol group she now likes,Precipice Moirai.

When morning came, she was still on her phone but then someone knocked on the door. She got up, still wrapped in her blanket, and went to open the door. There she saw Deuce.

"Ah! Good morning. Sorry if i woke you up. Did Ace bother you last night?"

"It's okay. Wanna come in? I'll wake Ace and Grim before getting ready." She smiled at the cute boy which made him smile too as he accepted the offer.

He waited a little after the H/c went upstairs. Ace and Grim then descended with Grim laughing at a grumpy Ace.

Y/n arrived shortly after, with the dress uniform this time and her hair in a high tight bun also wearing red make-up.

A blush spread across Deuce's cheeks as he was speechless. Ace mocked him "What? Can't handle her feminine side maybe~"

Deuce glared at him "At least i'm not the one with a collar on." 

Ace just frowned.

They all then went to the campus and directed themselves to the mirror chamber to go to Heartslabyul.

"Nya. This place's pretty cool. Not as cool as our dorm though~" Grim smirked.

"Of course, i created our dorm from the top of my head to make sure it would fit my standarts which are always elevated." Y/n added.

"So you're the one that made this entire dorm in less than 2 days?! I think I'll never stop being surprised by you." Deuce commented.

They all just walked into the dorm and they arrived in a rose maze. There they found an orange haired boy painting the white roses red.

'Of course, this is based off of Alice in wonderland after all.' Y/n smiled in her head.

As he noticed them, he asked if they needed anything. Ace and Deuce were just confused as to why he was painting the roses red and he explained "Because red roses are so much more photogenic! Or...something...? And after that, I've gotta start getting things ready for the big croquet tournament. And that means coloring all the flamingos." And he sighed at the end.