Introduction

You are Y/n M/n L/n, and you are 16 years; you are 6 feet tall (around 183cm) and you have long hair. You are famous: singing, dancing, acting, modeling... you name it; you are a child star and everyone always admired you. But they didn't see what went below the surface. Your parents, the richest and most famous couple were abusive, well mostly your mother, she wouldn't hesitate to beat you if you didn't meet her expectations and your father didn't care, you don't even see him anymore. You're pretty sure at this point they both know they're cheating on each other but don't even care anymore. Even though you have a lot of siblings and I mean A LOT of siblings (related or not), y'all don't really get along or try to plus they weren't treated like you so they can't relate, you're the middle child. You like your fans but they can't replace family or friends which you don't really have in this world. And there is something else...you're not human. At least you don't think you are since you have powers. You're the only being in your world to have magic which is strange, your powers awakened at 8 and you hid it since then because you didn't trust anybody. You also found yourself alone in one of your family's residences when the tension between your parents reached their climax and none of them wanted you around, your siblings are separated too but in groups and they're cool with it. Since you were finally alone, you started searching about your powers but nothing, all you could do was at least try to control them. Noting that your powers revealed themselves during a mental breakdown, you were always super powerful but you had to stabilize yourself. This led you to realize how overpowered you were: elemental control, summoning, special spells.... It really started at 10, you were still a child and tried new things, so you tried using techniques you saw in animes...and it worked! You can basically use any magic you wish. More researches led you to magical artifacts and world travel. Yeah, know about Etheria, the boiling isles or Amphibia? You've been there and done things and even met your counterparts in these universes so you know about world travel etc. The dimension that marked you the most though was Gamindustri with the goddesses, you felt the closest to them for their power and responsibilities they held so you could contact them if you needed help through Histoire that you learned to summon. All those adventures led you to come out as genderfluid and aroace (you don't go further with the pan and poly part since you don't plan to date at all). You helped a lot of people but also saw a lot of bad people, at some point, you lost faith in humanity but there are still good people out there, you just...haven't found them yet. Yes, you're depressed but never talked about it to anybody, you're also neurodivergent (ADHD, autism). For now, you're focused on your career.

Little information, you've been able to transport to all those worlds through an artefact that created a portal, you don't yet master the portal making magic.