First day, first problems

Y/n's pov

We went toward the campus and passed by the Great 7 statues when Grim stopped me "What are these creepy statues?" 

I looked at him "Those are the Great 7, i'm surprised you don't know them since you're from this world. In my world, they don't actually exist but here they're THE big deal." I said while looking at the statues: The queen of hearts, Scar, Ursula, Jafar, the evil queen, Hades and Maleficent. I know they're villains but i always had an understanding for some of their actions.

The queen of hearts ruled over a land of craziness, of course it would need rules as extravagant as the inhabitants and she had to be strict because if she allowed one slip up, it could affect gravely her authority.

Scar could never be king; in the kingdom and in his own family, he was left out and looked down on. People wouldn't even accord him a second glance and the birth of his nephew only taunted him more to the dark side.

Ursula was banished from Atlantis by her own family so of course she would be upset, plus anybody that came to see her always searched benefits. How would you feel if people only took from you without a care? And she was pretty sassy~

Sorry but the sultan was dumb, i don't think he's suited to rule and Jasmine seems to not care about all this. Also we can say what we like but Aladdin still tried to deceive her by pretending to be a prince and she ended up with him.... 

The queen just wanted to rule her kingdom and she was respected for her beauty but then sweet and naive snow white arrived and she could outshine her which would make her lose all admiration and credibility from her subjects.

Hades has been casted out of Olympus, honestly i wouldn't appreciate it either if i was forced to work in the underworld with all the souls while the other gods party together and a child is destined to have a better outcome than me.

Maleficent, my favorite. Can we just accept how badass that woman is? She has been left out for her whole entire life, grew up in loneliness and felt insulted by the others. Plus with the movie, we see her backstory with king Stefan so i think she had every right to do as she did. Since people are treating me like a monster, i might as well act like one.

I can actually relate to those villains more than the heroes. And the songs! 

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Grim "Then, who's that scary lady?" He pointed to the queen of hearts.

"That's-" "The queen of hearts, a strict monarch whose rules were absolute in the Queendom of Rose. You know why? Because if you don't follow them, it'll be OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" A red haired boy interrupted me as i only stared blankly at him.

He presented himself as Ace Trappola (Ace of heart), a first year and explained the story of all the Great 7 to Grim. I wasn't really paying attention since i already knew them.

Ace sighed in admiration "The Great 7 are so cool...unlike a certain tanuki~"

'There it is, i knew there would be a catch'

Grim let out a shocked noise as Ace was laughing "I can't take it anymore! You're the stupid cat that almost ruined orientation and you don't even know who the Great 7 are! I don't even know why they decided to keep you. You should just throw him out, dude." He mocked Grim before looking at me for the last part.

'Hah! He doesn't deserve our time.' "We should hurry and get to class or we're gonna be late." I simply said while smiling.

3rd person pov

Ace blushed and was at a lost since the H/c suddenly changed topic.

Grim yelled "What?! You're just gonna let this spiky head off the hook after he insulted the great me?!"