intemporal queen (Voice)

Y/n's pov

I was in my room, staring at the mirror. 'I came here through a mirror. And the dream (?) with Mickey, I saw him through a mirror. Through the looking glass, right? Maybe, that's my key to get home...'

Grim just asked me to pick him up which I did. 'It's still pretty cold, he must want to take advantage of my warmth.'

I went to the campus with him nuzzling into my arms, not before wearing my mask.

I met Ace and Deuce there and we passed by the great 7 statues before going to class. 'Hmm. Ever since arriving there, I seem to gain powers kinda based on them. Will I get more? Also...'

"Say..." They looked at me. "Do you know Mickey Mouse?"

"Who's this Mickey dude?" Ace was confused.

"I've never heard that name at this school before." Deuce added.

I picked up some letters 'They mustn't know. After all, we don't have the same realities.'

"What are those?" Grim asked me.

I smiled widely "Those are letters from Cheka! I'm so happy!"

They were about to ask something but "Get to your seats, puppies. In this homeroom period, I'm going to tighten the reins you whelps pulled loose over the holidays. I trust you're all aware that the National Arcane Academy Culture Fair is coming up in mid-February. This year, it's going to be held here at Night Raven College."

I sighed "I was so excited for the VDC too..."

Grim gave me a look and I knew what was up "The National Arcane Academy Culture Fair is a yearly event for students representing schools across the country. It's a two-day festival that includes fine art, music, research showcases on magic, and speech contests. It's mostly for art clubs and the seniors come back to school and announce their findings in their internships and research placements related to their magical professions..."

Ace and Deuce also took in the informations.

"And with that, homeroom time is over. First period will be a practical lesson in defensive magic. SIT quietly and STAY!"

I was excused sooner since there was a meeting I needed to attend.

"Once again, Malleus isn't here." I frowned.

"Sorry about that. I knew where he was up until lunch break... But once school let out, poof—he was gone." Lilia apologized by giving me a side hug.

"He pulls this every time. It has to be on purpose, right?" Idia asked.

"Well, y'all don't even invite him most of the time..." I trailed.

"I didn't mean to!" Kalim exclaimed.

Lilia chuckled "As his vice housewarden, I'll be representing Malleus today, with your leave."

Leona huffed "Who cares if that pretentious punk is here? Can we get this meeting started or what"

I flicked his tail, earning a growl from him "We now call this assembly to order."

Crowley went on "We've spent quite a while preparing for the National Arcane Academy Culture Fair. It takes place in less than two months. Management Committee Chairman Rosehearts, your progress report, if you please."

"Yes, sir. If everyone could refer to the papers I handed out at the start? Applications are still open for student admissions and presentations from magical academies nationwide. Vendor booths for food, drinks, and crafts are limited in number and all fully booked."

Twisted wonderland x OP ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara