Intemporal queen (Stage presence)

Y/n's pov

"Wow, they were workin' hard on this stage the last time we came by, and now it's totally finished." Grim commented while I used magic to change.

Then two crew members spotted us "Hey, the rehearsals for the VDC are about to start. You should..."

He stopped as he looked at me closely "...So beautiful..."

"Wait, aren't you Y/n L/n?" The other one asked.

"The one and only. Enchanted~" I did a curtsy.

They seemed in awe "W-Well, you are Night Raven College's manager." "Sorry to have bothered you."

They left just as Vil and the others arrived "Manager, it's good to see you are on time."

"Well, I had a hurtful reminder..."

"Hm?"

"Nothing. By the way, Ace, Deuce and Epel, Jack, Riddle and Trey are counting on y'all to not disappoint them."

"Erk... Please, I don't need any more pressure." Deuce said

"N-now I'm getting nervous..."

I put my arm around Epel's shoulder "Hey now, there is no reason to be afraid. Just do your best and I'm positive you can win."'I think I understand more and more why Deuce loves them.'

I turned to Jamil "Charmer, I met-"

"Najma." He sighed, showing his phone where there was the picture I took with her.

I giggled but then I heard a sweet voice "...Vi?"

Vil and I both looked to see Neige LeBlanche.

I went closer to my queen and whispered "He seems to like you."

Vil glared at me, making me giggle as Neige ran to him "I knew it! Hi, Vi!"

"Neige..." I sensed his discomfort.

"It's been forever! How've you been? When I heard on the news that you'd be in this year's Vocal & Dance Championship... I just couldn't wait to see you in person!"

'Ahhhh. You two have waaaaay different perspectives, cutie.'

"I haven't seen you much on the job since we filmed that last movie together. I've missed you, Vi!"

"I'm trying to focus on school right now. So I'm avoiding movie deals with long filming periods."

"Oh, that makes sense. I'm just happy I get to hear you sing again today, Vi. Your voice is absolutely incredible, after all! The first thing we co-starred in was a musical drama set in a school, right?"

"Just so. You played the star, and I played the student bullying you. ...They were perfect roles. For you and me both."

I cleared my throat, earning their attentions "Well, the rehearsal is gonna start soon so-"

"Wait!" He surprised me. "You're Y/n, right? I saw you on Vi's magicam but I've also seen a performance of you during the holiday. I was so awestruck, wondering how someone could have such an amazing voice."

I blushed 'Why? He only said things I already know.'

I didn't see Vil's dark look 'No... not them. They're too important for you to-'

Neige took my hands in his "So are you gonna sing? I'd really like to hear your beautiful voice in person!" He had stars in his eyes.

I tried to stutter out an answer but Vil took me away from him "They are my manager so they won't be singing."