👑Intemporal queen👑

Y/n's pov

I was in the backstage, waiting for the boys' performance 'Ah! I'm so nervous!'

"Y/n... you're crushing me..."

I let go of Grim that I was squeezing in my arms "Sorry. It's kind of the first time I feel like that."

"Attention, Night Raven College entrants. It's almost time to go on. Please stand by!"

"Well, this is it." Vil breathed out.

"Let's go bag ourselves a first place trophy, huh?" Ace said.

"Yeah! I worked myself up so much earlier, I'm actually relaxed now!" Deuce agreed.

"Aw right! I'mma captivate those viewers' hearts!" Epel was pumped.

"Just do like we practiced. Don't worry. We'll do just fine." Jamil reassured.

"You're right, Jamil. Let's make the most of this and have fun with it!" Kalim agreed.

"I believe in you." I smiled.

"Come, NRC Tribe! Let us away to the field of battle!" Rook exclaimed.

The crowd was cheering loudly."It's the moment you've all been waiting for! Here, at the National Arcane Academy Culture Fair at Night Raven College! The Vocal & Dance Championship musical presentation is about to begin!"They cheered again."Introducing our first performance! It's the entrants from the school hosting the culture fair, Night Raven College, performing... "Absolutely Beautiful"!"

The boys were awesome. I think I might just cry...

"Squeee! VIIILLL!" "S-so beautiful... *Sniffle* So beautiful!" "Bravo! Bravo! Bravissimo! Wonderful!" The audience cheered.

"Wow! A full-audience standing ovation, right from the first song! Those were the Night Raven College entrants, led by Vil Schoenheit... In an incredible opening performance!"

"Thank you, everyone. I'll see you all again!" Vil waved to them.

"Merci! I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the rest of the acts!"

"Thank you for listening to our song, everybody! That was a blast!" Kalim exclaimed.

They arrived backstage.

"That was amaz-" I stopped as Vil hugged me.

"I'll allow this once, Liebe. It's because of you that we were all so energetic. Thank you."

'I might as well sign up to become an apple with how red I am.'

3rd person's pov

In the audience.

"Aceyyy! Deuceyyy! They KILLED it up there!" Cater screamed.

"I was ready to have both their heads if they made a poor show of it... But that was a splendid performance. It did Night Raven College justice."

"Good grief, I was tense just watching that. My palms are all sweaty." Trey sighed.

"C'mon, Trey. You sound like a PTA mom!"

"Our dorm's problem pair has carried out their duty. I'll make them some tea once they return to the dorm. It's the least I can do." Riddle smiled.

"I have to hand it to Vil. He delivers, and his quality exceeds all expectations. They'd draw enough of a crowd to fill this place even if the NRC Tribe was the only act here." Azul commented.