Lion heart (Be prepared)

Y/n's pov

It was currently night. Grim went straight to bed. 'That little fury can be cute sometimes.'

Anyways, right now I'm bored so I decided to try out something.  I was outside, working on it when I spotted green lights. 'Ah. Just the one I needed.'

I saw Mal-Mal appear next to me "Greetings, child of man."

"Hi Mal-Mal. Say, I need your opinion on something."

"What is it?" He asked intrigued.

"Can you tell me more about gargoyles? Since you talked about them, I  was thinking of adding some..."

...

Turns out he's a pro.with them.

"I love when people talk about their passion. By the way, do you like spelldrive? Since the tournament is soon." I asked him when he finished. 

"I'd say that I do not dislike it. I would not call it a passion still."

"Hmm. Do you perhaps know Leona?" 'I want to know how they get along.

"Kingscholar? He seems like a cat on edge everytime I see him. "

I laughed "Yeah that's why I call him kitty cat!"

"He lets you? I'm surprised but then again you are here having a friendly conversation with me. You must be the one in a million."

His words made me smile as my eyes were golden.

"Hm? Aren't your eyes E/c?"

"Yes, why?" They went back to normal.

"Ah. Nevermind. I shall take my leave now. Farewell, child of man."

He disappeared in green glitters once again. 'What was that talk about my eyes? It can't be flirting# right?'

Anyways, I went back in and started drawing on my tablet. Night talk with Malleus Draconia gave me some inspiration.

In the morning, I went to take a run. Grim wakes up later and I need to let out some energy.

I saw a beautiful F/c butterfly and stopped to admire it

I saw a beautiful F/c butterfly and stopped to admire it. I got out off it as somebody pinched my cheek. "Don't try me, I could take you down in seconds."

Then I realized who it was "Ah. Beauty queen, hi~"

Vil was in front of me. "Greetings to you too, Kartoffel. Now, what was it about you taking me down in seconds?"

I laughed nervously "I was just playing..." i tried to find a way out of this conversation then I spotted "Jack? With you? Wasn't expecting that."

Jack looked toward me and shrugged "We grew up in the same neighborhood. We do a morning jog together everyday."

I leaned toward Vil "And did you ever touch his tail?"

"No, he's really attached to it and so easily flustered when you talk about it."