Charming genie (Not alone)

Y/n went outside and started walking to the campus, ignoring Grim's excitement for the snow.

In the cafeteria, they gave the firewood to the fairy. It reminded them of Histoire, making them feel even more low.

They just crouched down and looked at the fairy with sad eyes. The fairy looked at them, confused and approached them and placed her little hand on their forehead.

'Is she trying to comfort me?'

"Y/n!" Grim pulled on their clothes. "Are you listening? I smell something good from the kitchen. Let's go see."

They got up and the fairy went back to the fireplace, still looking at Y/n. They smiled at her trying to reassure that they were okay.

They went to the kitchen which was full of Scarabia students but one caught their attention the most. "Jamil?"

The said male looked at them "Hm? Oh Gen- I mean Y/n.... Right, you don't come from this world so you're staying at school?"

"Yes.... What about you? Why are you still here?" They looked at the other students too.

"It's a bit of a long story." Jamil sighed.

"It was the housewarden's orders. Everybody in Scarabia has to stay..." "We can't go home even if we want to." The students murmured.

"Shhh. Don't go into it. We brought this on ourselves as it is." Jamil stopped them.

"That doesn't sound like him. He'd probably want everyone to go have fun with their families." Y/n placed a hand on their chin.

"Hm. I've been thinking, would you like to join us? I presume you're alone anyway..."

They felt cold at the last part.

"Y/n?"

"Ah! Uhm yes. I'd like to come over." They forced a smile.

"Good!" 'After analysis, I don't think my magic will work on them. I'm lucky they're so kind... too kind for the others.'

As they finished cooking, Jamil smiled at them "I'm sure the housewarden will be delighted to have you as visitors."

They were going to Scarabia with Grim now in their arms. "Do you know everybody at this school or something?"

Y/n laughed. They did... connect with a lot of people.

In Scarabia, Grim was delighted by the climate.

Y/n placed him down "It sure does change from the winter cold air."

'I'm still cold...'

If you touched their body right now, you might freeze. They were still down and not even in the mood to appreciate Jamil's succulent food while Grim seemed head-over-heels for it.

"What is all this commotion?" Kalim made his entrance.

The students tensed up. 'Why? Kalim is such a sweetheart.'

"What's going on, Jamil? Nobody told me to expect company!"

"Kalim, there's a good reason for this, I assure you."

Grim shuddered. "Calm down." Y/n reassured him.

"How many times must I tell you to always inform me ahead of time when inviting guests?! If you had......I would have arranged for an even finer banquet and a whole band!"

Grim was taken off guard. "You see?" Y/n patted him.

"Y/n!"

Grim quickly jumped out of the way as Kalim engulfed the H/c in a hug "I missed you~"