Eternal flame (Time to burn)

Y/n's pov

I am the only being capable of controlling time as I wish without any repercussion on myself. By this fact, I can travel in the past or in the future or make people travel through time, I can also change someone's time in the present, bring them back when they were little or send them to when they'll be old or just change the process of time through their brain, making them forget some things or know things they shouldn't yet. 

It makes me also able to summon versions of myself through time, every millisecond, there is a me that I can summon. Being lost through time make us a little different on our predominant character, just life some of my selves would proclaim their love without thinking of the consequences😒. 

That's why Crimson, Lion, Witch, Genie and Queen don't have the same personalities.

Crimson is like a strict leader. Her voice is deeper and stronger. From her point of view, she is perfection and is willing to teach everyone else how to be more like her, for their own good. Her intentions are good but she may seem scary.

Lion is more led back and self-important. In his head, he's the best but he's not gonna try to make other reach their level. They're malicious and love compliments. She seems full of life but if she's bored, she'll lose all energy.

Witch is more reserved. She is sweet and caring toward the people she loves but totally stoic and apathetic for the rest. They're all smart but they prefer to do things quicker and more efficiently, being less impulsive than the others.

Genie is super cheery, like the sweetest thing you'll ever see. They love to make others happy and be the center of attention. Their happy facade is more of a show though as they're the most malicious and manipulative of the bunch.

Queen must be the most mature. They don't talk too much or act as if they're important but just their aura tells you to stay in line and respect them or you'll get crushed. They're also calm and quick to process and finish any job.

While they're all me, they have some traits of my personality that shines the most. Just like powers, they all have a predilection they prefer to go with.

Crimson is a weapon expert, quick slash and done or make her victim suffer a little longer.
Lion prefers melee where they can punch and claw at will, using their strength and speed.
Witch controls water under all its form, liquid, solid, gas; they'll just handle things quickly.
Genie will have fun, controlling their target or making them suffer through hearing or vision. Queen doesn't play around, they'll use time to defeat their target the fastest way possible.

I cannot go back in the past to not come here because there might have still been overblots and I wouldn't have been there to save anybody. I also don't go in the future, it's complicated, I don't wanna change history badly and knowing what's ahead feels...bad like I'm cheating or I won't ever look forward to things cause I already know when or how they happen.

I was thinking about all this while in bed and with Kris on my stomach. I couldn't sleep, seems like I've gotten used to have Grim beside me when I sleep. I still love Kris but they don't feel the same and I'm still worried about Grim...

I didn't even realise I was scratching myself until Kris bit my fingers "Hey!"

I sat down and looked at my hands. There were scratches and some blood on my arms, legs and neck as a blue and red flame emerged from them before healing them "...Ok. Got it. I'll try to stop."

I put on thigh high, a collar and took my phone to stop my frenezie. I tried finding something but nothing could interest me. After some time, I threw my phone away and fell back on the bed, grunting "I can fix it later."