Charming genie (Down you go)

Grim slowly woke up and screamed when he saw the nephalem form. They calmed him down, reassuring him that it was them.

His scream alerted the people there though.

"What is-" Azul became speechless after seeing Y/n's new form.

"Oya~ You still seem to be full of surprise, angelfish." Jade smiled.

"Angelfish~ I wanna fly too. Take me with you!" Floyd jumped on them and they just held him.

"I would have passed sooner but we've kinda been... kidnapped."

"I'm sorry, come again?" Azul quirked an eyebrow.

"All of this is because of Kalim. He's a real tyrant!" Grim explained.

"...I'm sorry, I don't think we're thinking of the same person." Azul said.

"Oh no, I'm talking about the one and only sweet and kindhearted Kalim-Al-Asim."

"Sweet and kindhearted?! Kalim's runnin' all his dormmates through the wringer every day, nonstop." Grim yelled.

"I wouldn't have expected that from Kalim, of all people." Azul said.

"I never knew the little Sea Otter had it in him." Floyd commented.
"He's never given me that impression, either." Jade agreed.

"I know, right? I spent some time with him and Jamil and he never acted like that."

"Jamil Viper..." Azul was intrigued.

"What? You get hooked up once I mention his name? I thought you cared the most about me?"

Azul became red as Jade and Floyd chuckled.

"Jamil is... demure and poised, you might say. He hardly ever ventures opinions of his own."

"That's weird to me. Jamil seems like a smart and skilled person. I thought he would outshine most students. I even thought that Jamil would be a good dorm leader for Scarabia..."

Azul and Y/n both shared a glance and seemed to have the same idea as they both smiled.

"It sounds like we should come to their aid, my dear Azul."

"I can hardly ignore them in their time of need, my dear Y/n."

They both chuckled.

"They're having an 'us thing'!" Floyd exclaimed.

Jade chuckled "Let them have their fun."

Grim shivered "Two is already a lot but four like that..."

At Scarabia, in the morning.

The students were in panic. They haven't been able to find Y/n and Grim and feared what their dorm leader would do.

Jami sighed 'I'm not surprised. I knew they were strong and could eventually escape but I still wanted them...'

Someone wrapped their arms around his torso from behind. He quickly realized who it was as his face became red. "Hi, Jamil~"

"Y-You're back..."

"Yup, and I brought some company with me."

He was confused until looking past them "Azul Ashengrotto...and the Leech brothers as well? What are you doing here?"

"Our home isn't the most hospitable place in the wintertime." Jade explained.

"So we spend our holidays in the dorm!" Floyd laughed.

"Also, our dear Y/n here was supposed to spend some time with us on holiday but since you're keeping them in your dorm, we might as well tag along. Now, I'll go find Kalim so we can discuss about it."