Intemporal queen (Take a bow)

The next day.

Y/n was currently in a tree with Rook. They were dangling their feet as they sat on a branch while Rook waited for the preys to show themselves. They looked toward the exterior hallway as they saw their group.

Rook took his bow when they asked "Can I do it?"

Rook looked at them, surprised "You know how to use a bow?"

"You should ask what I don't know how to do." They smirked.

Rook smiled "Excellent comme toujours."

He gave them the bow and an arrow. They aimed and...

*Whistle* *THUNK*

The group was startled as an arrow passed in front of them and planted itself on the wall.

They panicked a little but realized there was a note tied to it: "Thank you for taking part in the Song & Dance Championship auditions. The following two students have passed our rigorous screening process... Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade. Please report to the Pomefiore ballroom after school today. P.S: Take Grim with you, darlings."

Reading the last part, they exclaimed "Y/N?!" before looking around, trying to find them.

The H/c only chuckled from afar as them and Rook left.

After school, the group went to Pomefiore only to meet Kalim and Jamil who have also passed the auditions. They tried to enter the dorm but got attacked by dramatic residents and finally took a run for it, finally arriving in the ballroom.

They were huffing and panting. "We finally made it to the ballroom!"
"Why is this happening to us?"

"Why, because you've become ensemble members, of course." A twinkle spread around Vil.

"Myah! That's blinding!"

"I see none of you have dropped out. You pass, for now."

"Vil, what is going on here?" Kalim asked.

"What else? A simple warm-up exercise. You got a full-body workout, did you not? Now we can get rehearsals underway immediately. Listen well: we are Night Raven College's selected representatives. We will be aiming for the top spot in the world, on the battlefield that is the Vocal & Dance Championship. I have no use for performers incapable of overcoming a little adversity. The battle for the figurative crown has already begun. As of this moment, there will be no more fun and games. I'll be whipping you all into presentable shape!"

"U-uh... I'm still confused, but whatever you say!"

"My my, Roi du Poison. I see you're taking off at full tilt right out of the gate. You're so bright and dazzling that everyone else is stunned into inaction. Heh heh heh."

Epel looked out of it.

"Attention, ensemble members: first, allow me to congratulate you on passing. Bravo! Ace. Deuce. Kalim. Jamil. Epel. And finally, myself and Vil. The seven of us shall be a tribe from this day forth. I look forward to working with you all up through the VDC. Now go on, Monsieur Pommette, a word of introduction, if you would."

"Hello. My name is Epel. It's a pleasure to meet you..."

Grim stopped it all "Hey, hold up! Where is even Y/n and-"

"Right here."

Their eyes were blue and their hair was H/c with royal blue ombre

Their eyes were blue and their hair was H/c with royal blue ombre. They also had a diamond cane in hand.

"Starting this weekend, we will have four weeks until the Vocal & Dance Championship kicks off so I will constantly be working

"Starting this weekend, we will have four weeks until the Vocal & Dance Championship kicks off so I will constantly be working. Plus, we are starting a training camp at my residence."

They all seemed shocked at their words.

They covered their ears at their outburst "Quiet please."

"Genie, I don't mind staying with you but why would we need to all stay together at a training camp when it's already on campus? We all have our own dorms."

"This is a team-building exercise. In my world, some music groups live together under the same roof and share the same space."

Vil nodded.

"Plus, Crowley already agreed to the idea and my residence was chosen as a neutral training camp since all of you are from different dorms, different classes and different years."

"Th-this is still really sudden..." Deuce said.

"Yeaaah, I'm suddenly getting a powerful urge to drop out."Y/n glared at Ace as they tapped the floor with their cane, emitting a wind wave "I won't allow it!"

He raised his hands in surrender "Geez, fine."

Vil huffed "Don't mess with schatz, they are only headed for victory right now. Haven't you noticed their hair and eyes?"

"Oh yeah.Why is everything blue now?" Kalim asked.

"Royal blue is for victory. And by the way, you won't have to worry about your dorms, Crowley will take care of it."

"At this point, it's like you're the one directing him." Grim said.

They chuckled "Maybe~ I also got you a lot of tuna as compensation. Happy?"He jumped happily.

"The training camp became a done deal before we could get a word in edgewise..." Deuce sighed.

"No kidding. But I guess a change of pace won't hurt us. For one thing, staying at a training camp means no off-with-our-heads if we breach any of the Queen of Hearts' rules. We can take it easier than usual." Ace said.
Y/n shook their head.

"First Scarabia has a training camp with Octavinelle, and now we're doing one with Heartslabyul and Pomefiore? This is going to be a rip-roaring time!"

"If that's your call as housewarden, so be it. I'm not going to oppose you and make myself look bad in the process." Jamil just said.

Y/n laughed before tapping their cane once again "Remember, kids, this is not a game, we're here to win. So let's get this rehearsal started!"

"Wait, I thought we weren't rehearsing until training camp starts." Ace said, surprised.

"Think again!/Think again, Spudling One." Y/n and Vil said at the same time.

"Didn't you hear what I just said? Practice makes perfect and you are far away from perfect."

"You're all rank amateurs at singing and dancing. We don't have a moment to waste." Vil agreed.

"Wonderful! Let's play a song to kick off the NRC Tribe's shared journey." Rook exclaimed.

Epel looked morose.

"Start the music: "Piece of My World"!"