Lion Heart (Let the show begin)

Jack went to Y/n's residence to make sure they were awake. He opened the door to Y/n doing yoga with Grim on her feet.

 He opened the door to Y/n doing yoga with Grim on her feet

"Woah..." He let out.

"Oh. Hi Jackie."

She jumped back on her feet and catching Grim in the process.

"What are you doin' in our dorm?" The little fur ball asked.

"Just wanted to make sure you were ready and you seem fine so I'll see ya at the tournament grounds." He left with some pink hue on his cheeks. 

He prepared himself too for the coliseum.

There, some fish mafiosos were discussing.

"Hm, excellent attendance again this year. I'll have to check how the kiosks are doing. After all, now that I'm the head of the planning committee, we can't have merchants underreporting their sales, now can we?" Azul Ashengrotto.

"Housewarden, everything's ready at the coliseum. The players will begin arriving in ten minutes." Jade Leech.

"Jade, Floyd, excellent work."

"Hey, Azul, what's the deal? Why do you have the players' procession starting at the east building this year? The paths are so clogged with attendees that it'll be real hard for the players to get through 'em!" Floyd Leech.

"That was a special request from a certain client. I'm not privy to ALL the particulars."

"Ah, I understand. So this is related to that magic-boosting potion you were making yesterday." Jade confirmed.

"Wait, you understand WHAT? What does rerouting the players have to do with magic potions?" Floyd was intrigued.

"Shhh. Someone might hear us. Lower your voices." Jade shushed him.

"Ooh! Is something shady about to go down?"

"That potion is only going to last for about thirty seconds. What could he possibly be plotting, I wonder?" Azul smirked.

"Azul, you needn't feign ignorance. You know exactly what he's planning, don't you?" Jade had his smile.

"Do I? I wonder! Heh heh heh."

Floyd looked like he wanted to hear more but his attention has been taken elsewhere when somebody shouted his name.

"Floyd!"

He turned just in time to catch the H/c who jumped in his arms, making him smile "Angelfish!" He spun them as they both laughed.

"Angelfish?" Azul raised an eyebrow.

"Some things may have happened when you weren't there." Jade had an amused smile.

Azul cleared his throat "Floyd, we have to go see how the concession sales are going."