Eternal flame (What happened?)

Y/n's pov

I felt something wet on my face...licking up my cheek...a cat? Grim? 'Wait...Grim never licks me...'

I opened my eyes and found myself on the purple stage 'That's why I was uncomfortable.'

I sat down and saw all my stuffs around me, my phone, my earbuds, I even felt one of my earrings fell off. I gasped and reached for my chest... and sighed of relief as I felt my crystal necklace still there.

'What happened? Why do I feel so groggy? And what woke me up?' As I was pondering, a meow sent me back to reality. A white cat rubbed itself on my arm "Kris!"

The cat meowed as if to say "yes"

I picked them up and looked at them

I knew this was my familiar Kris especially after looking at their forehead and seeing the gem in it

"My baby...Sorry, I couldn't summon you without Zaphkiel and I got caught up in..." I stopped as I looked at them closely and saw some red on their mouth "Wha- Why?" That's when I remembered it was licking my cheek...there was still a wet sensation on it.

I touched my cheek and I felt it. I then looked at my hand to see blood "...It's my powers, isn't it?" Kris meowed once again as if to confirm my thoughts.

I stood up with it in my hands and finally saw it. My clock was there and I remembered...

After I found Grim, I tried talking to him but he attacked. I summoned my shield and that's when the clock in my eye started acting up. A flash appeared and I saw all the past unfold in front of me including Grim engulfing multiple black stones. The flash must have sent him away but I passed out and my clock eye started bleeding. The clock is still here, that must be how Kris came to me.

I let out a huge groan "Klyanus' Bogom! Kak tol'ko ya naydu etogo glupogo kota, yego tak dolgo budut nakazyvat'!"

Kris got out of my hands and started rubbing itself on my legs. I sighed and calmed down. 'I should get rid of the clock first. I touched it and saw my reflection in it, making me gasp. My hair was blonde and the it turned blue on the left and red on the right; my left eye was like a cat's and orange while the right one was still purple with the clock in it and blood came out of it.