Sea witch (Deal with it)

The two arrived in the mirror chamber where Ace, Deuce and Grim were dragged...Well, not only them. The mirror chamber was packed with students from Heartslabyul, Savanaclaw, Scarabia...you name it.

They were all complaining, especially about getting gotten by a "cephalo-punk"

All that was sure is that this had to do about getting in the top 50.

"What did those idiots do again?" Y/n growled.

'Their feral mode is always...' Jack shook his head, trying to keep his mind straight.

"Octavinelle?"

Jack observed and saw that the students were, in fact, all getting in the portal for Octavinelle. They followed suit.

"Under the sea~"

Jack looked at them as they sang those notes.

"Sorry, it always gets me when I get in Octavinelle but we're trying to get infos so let's stay on guards."

They arrived in the Mostro lounge. 

'Ugh Really? What now?'

Jack didn't seem to know the place as he just counted about 200 people there.

"This is the Mostro lounge. It's like a restaurant the dorm leader persuaded Crowley to allow in Octavinelle."

The students were all agglomerated in the lounge as the owner of the place made his entrance. "Well, well. What have we here? A band of misfortunate souls who failed to break into the top 50. Welcome to the Mostro Lounge. I'm sure you're all WELL aware of who I am, but let's go over it again anyway. My name is Azul Ashengrotto. I am the housewarden of Octavinelle Dorm, the manager of the Mostro Lounge cafe, aaand......as of today, you have to listen to everything I say."

"Azul..."

"You made a bet with me, and subsequently lost. As per terms of our contract, you are to devote yourself to my service until such time as you graduate."

"Hey, hold on. This is all a huge scam!" Ace tried to argue.

"You're...Ace Trappola, a freshman, if memory serves. Your accusations are insulting, frankly. I upheld my end of the bargain and provided you with an impeccably flawless study guide for your exams. If you used it properly, you should have scored at least a 90."

"Yeah, and I did. I got a 92!"

"Why, that's wonderful news! I'm delighted to have been of service."

"But you never told me you'd given the same study guide to this many other people!"

"Yeah, Ace is right. No study guide could help us break into the top fifty when the deck's this stacked!" Deuce agreed.

"When everybody else is scorin' over 90, even with my 85, my spot in the rankings is no different than when I was failin'!" Grim continued.

"Have you boys never heard of client confidentiality? "I want an easy way to score high marks. I don't want to flunk out. I want to goof off until the night before the test..." All of you fools-I mean, gentlemen-had your own reasons for seeking my help with your finals. Details such as who made a contract with me, what kind of contract it was, and why it was made... That's all privileged data. Who am I to divulge someone's personal information to a third party? I am a man of integrity, thank you very much. You will find this exact topic covered extensively in the non-disclosure agreement clause on page 127 of your contract. I simply abided by its terms."

She face palmed. 'idiots Idiots IDIOTS!'

And they all put their magic as collateral. 'No wonder they didn't cause any problem with it.'

"What's this? Have you really forgotten the terms of your contract? "I will provide you with a final exam study guide. In exchange, you will leave one 'personal specialty' in my possession." "Should you earn a spot among the school's fifty highest achievers, your power will be returned to you..." "...and I will continue to provide you with study guides for all exams until such time as you graduate." "However, in the event that you do not earn a spot among the school's fifty highest achievers..." "...you will act with absolute obedience to me until such time as you graduate." As outlined in the contract, I now control every part of your beings down to every last hair on your heads. In other words, your powers are mine, to return or not as I please."

"Y'know, I've been listening to this whole spectacle...and ALL of you disgust me!" Jack finally yelled, revealing their presence.

"Jack? Y/n?! Are you here to save us?" Grim asked hopeful.

The look she gave him sufficed to shut him up.

They took a deep breath, everyone looked at them as they looked calm. They then opened their eyes, revealing only red as the air grew cold.

"What are you? Hopeless idiots? Are you really that bad that you can't even work like normal human beings and instead would throw yourself into some shady business without even acknowledging anything else. Are you kids or something? Somebody shouldn't have to watch over you constantly!"

Y/n was mainly scolding her friends but her words also hit the other anemone students.

"I could have helped you if you asked. Heck, I even gave you multiple chances to tell me about all this. Seriously..."

Azul got out of his trance. This must end, they're entraving his plans. He looked at Floyd and Jade who were looking at Y/n with expressions he didn't recognize but he got the point: This is entertaining them so they won't stop it...He'll have to deal with this himself.

He took deep breaths as he tried to keep his composure "L/n-san."
They turned around, glaring at him. 'I want to hide in my octopus pot...' "This is a staff meeting and you are disturbing it so, with all due respect, could you come back at an ulterior time?"

They frowned as he held himself back from crying. They exhaled as their eyes went back to their natural color and the air was normal again.

"Ok." They just said.

The others were surprised.

"Come on, Jack. We're leaving" She didn't let any question get asked as she immediately exited and Jack quickly followed.

Azul let out a little sigh of relief and steadied his shaking legs. He then turned to the tweels who were still looking in the direction the H/c left with longing eyes.

Azul looked back and forth between them "Did you...Did you fall for her?"

"Yes..." "...We did."

"Oh Great 7." He sighed. "Anyways, You're in charge of instructing the new staff. Get to work."

On the other side, Jack still seemed mad as Y/n stayed silent.

"Are you just okay with that?" Jack asked.

"..."

"Y/-"

"Please! I just need some time, okay?"

They left and just continued to walk, trying to ignore their thoughts.

"Do you need help? Your heart rate is above average."

She looked to the side and saw Ortho. "Oh. Ortho, how are you?"

His mouth is covered but he looked like he smiled "I am great, thank you. But you cannot just change the subject."

They sighed "Fine...but it is kinda personal and I should talk about it to an adult at least, no offense. And since there is no-"

"You should talk to the headmage or a professor then. They're here to help the students and they all seem to appreciate you."

"Why do you keep pushing me like that?"

"That's because I care about you. You remind me of my brother right now."

They smiled "Alright, alright. I'll do as you say."

He seemed happy about that.

Now, who could be willing to listen to them? Or who do they trust enough for that?