Lion heart (Speculation)

Y/n's pov

I was currently in Eden, one of my dimensions. Can you think of heaven? It's exactly like that. Here, the time works differently so i am not losing any. I was still thinking about the "accidents" and I may have my own theory. I had holograms all over, showing projections of Leona and Ruggie.

Leona seemed prepared to do anything to win. Ruggie's unique magic consists of controlling someone's body by making them follow his movements. I believe that Leona made Ruggie force the "accidents" to secure the victory. Then again, i don't have any proof.

I got out, back with Grim.

"I'm gonna need to work on that. I need to finish this before the tournament."

"So like... what's spelldrive or whatever?" Grim asked.

"Well... it's like football but with a disk and magic."

"...Football?"

'Of course he doesn't know! How to explain?'

The ghosts then appeared helping me out. Apparently, they played spelldrive when they were still alive. 

It started escalating once I added that the tournament would be live-streamed. Grim wanted to be on T.V so then everyone would recognize his awesomeness or something but I stopped him "Dude. 1) you don't know how to play. 2) you need a team of 7 players. 3) you're not even in an official dorm."

He looked down. The ghosts proposed to at least teach him how to play."What is even the point? I won't be able to be on T.V."

'Maybe i've been too hard on him.' "...If you win I'll give you tuna~"

"Deal!"

I laughed. The ghosts then turned to me asking if I wanted to play too but I said I was okay. Truth be told, I don't really like team sports. I'm used to doing things by myself and I don't really like to depend on others.

They played some then we went to school. There I saw Ace and Deuce "Hey, my favorite combo."

"Please, don't call us that." Ace requested.

Deuce sighed "Y/n, you and Grim won't participate to the tournament either, right?"

Grim looked defeated once more. "Well, no but i'm okay with it. Still, y'all shouldn't be so surprised. You're just first years, why would they pick you instead of the more experienced players."

They all just sighed but knew that I was right.

School went on like usual.

3rd person's pov

At lunch, the boys already took their food. Y/n just finished taking his.

He was about to join them when someone suddenly grabbed his hand, triggering him. He was about to punch whoever that was until "Oh! Sunshine."

It was Kalim who took his hand. He giggled at her reaction. "Hi Y/n! I just saw you and wanted to talk to you. Do you wanna have lunch with us?" He looked at her, hopeful.

'Ah! His eyes! I can't say no to cuteness!"

They glanced at Ace, Deuce and Grim apologetically then followed Kalim to his table, hearing a "Traitor" in the process, making them chuckle.

She arrived and saw, of course, Jamil. Those two seem to always be together. But then they remarked Jamil's arm.

"Hello, Jamil~"

He smiled at them.

"Say, what happened to your arm?"

He sighed, remembering the events "I was in the kitchen, making lunch so I was cutting up some vegetables, then it felt like my hand moved on its own and i cut myself."