First Day

It was now April. Midoriya and I start at UA today. (You replace Koji Koda) We were entering UA now. "The acceptance rate for UA High's Hero Course is less than one in three hundred every year." Midoriya said.

"Yeah, I know. I read that other than the four people admitted through recommendations, thirty-six are admitted through the regular exam. And those thirty-six are split into only two classes with eighteen in each." I replied.

"Oh man! Where's Class 1A... This place's too big..." Midoriya said.

"There it is!" I said, enthusiastically. The door to the classroom had a big '1-A' written on it in red.

"The door's huge! Is it for accessibility... The elite chosen from the huge number at the exam..." Midoriya mumbled to himself. He shook his head as though he was thinking of something unpleasant.

"Take it easy, dude." I said. Midoriya turned to look at me. "You're worried that Bakugo or that jerk from the written exam will be here, right? Come on, what are the odds of that? We've got this, man!" I stated. Midoriya looked reassured as he smiled. With his temporary burst of confidence, he opened the door for us. As we stepped in the classroom, we were immediately exposed to familiar yelling.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" a tall guy with glasses yelled. It was the same guy from the exam. And I couldn't believe who he was yelling at.

"Huh?" Bakugo replied. I facepalmed at how wrong I was. Meanwhile, Midoriya looked like he wanted to crawl under a desk and hide.

"Don't you think it's rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" the tall guy asked.

"Nope. What Junior High did you go to, you side character?" Bakugo responded.

"I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida." the tall guy said.

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you." Bakugo stated, confidently.

'So his name's Iida, huh? What a wet blanket.' I thought. I couldn't help but scoff. "Note to self: Do not sit next to Bakugo or Iida..." I said, sarcastically. No one was near me, except Midoriya. So only he heard me. Bakugo and Iida exchanged a few more words before turning to see us at the door. The rest of the class followed their eyes and turned to face Midoriya and I. While I enjoyed time in the spotlight, Midoriya was super shy. I decided to mess with him. I leaned toward him and started jabbing him in the side with my elbow.

"They're staring at you!" I shouted in a whisper tone. Everyone heard me. Most of the class started laughing. Somehow, my comment made Midoriya even more embarrassed. Iida approached us.

"Good morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is..." he began.

"I heard!" Midoriya interrupted. Iida stopped like a deer in headlights. "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida." Midoriya added.

"I'm Y/N L/N. Let's hope we all get along." I said, enthusiastically.

"Nice to meet you both. Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I had no idea... I misjudged you! I hate to admit it but you are better than me." Iida said. Midoriya had a confused look on his face. I had no idea what Iida was talking about, either. But I liked that he basically apologized to Midoriya.

"Sorry. I didn't actually realize anything." Midoriya replied.

"Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain looking one!" a girl said. Midoriya and I turned around to see the girl from the entrance exam.

'The plain looking one? Who the hell starts a conversation like that? I mean, we just got here...' I thought. The girl started talking about Present Mic, Midoriya's punch, etc. I wasn't really paying attention. I was trying not to laugh at Midoriya. He had an extremely embarrassed look on his face, as the girl kept talking to him.