The Lion's Den

Y/N sat uncomfortably in what felt like some kind of chair. His entire body, even his eyelids, felt heavy. An intense overheated feeling radiated through him. "Looks like the other guy's waking up." an unknown voice said.

"That means he's fine then, Shigaraki. Searing his wounds shut worked. I'm still surprised at how much heat this kid's skin could handle. It kinda pisses me off..." a familiar voice added. It was Dabi. Y/N still hadn't opened his eyes. He found his body and mind fighting each other. One needed rest while the other was determined to wake up.

'Where am I...? What the hell happened...?' Y/N wondered, struggling. He had no recollection of the blunt force trauma that had been his downfall. Finally, he was able to open his eyes. The light somewhat stunned them, having been shut for so long.

"Can't you wake up any faster?" Shigaraki said, eerily. He was sitting at a nearby counter. Y/N appeared to be with the League of Villains in some sort of bar.

'Think, Y/N, THINK! What led up to this...' Y/N thought, squinting his eyes shut.

Voices of friends and others he knew echoed as memories replayed in Y/N's mind

"Kinda funny, you and I being paired, huh?" Jiro said.

Present Y/N: 'Jiro and I were paired together.'

"Let's hold our breath!" Jiro shouted.

Present Y/N: 'Then the gas attack hit. And there was a villain.'

"Did you hurt your leg or something?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"It doesn't matter!" Y/N argued.

Present Y/N: 'My ankle, it still hurts.'

"Hey! Where are you going?! You just got out of the forest!" Mandalay shouted.

"I've gotta find Snipe!" Y/N yelled back.

Present Y/N: 'That's right.'

Blurred memories accelerated forward until Y/N saw Izuku, Shoji and Todoroki fighting off the new League of Villains. The memory was fuzzy, but a man with a mask and hat could be clearly seen. He was clutching both Y/N and Bakugo by their necks and dragging them through one of Kurogiri's portals. All the while, Izuku had attempted to close the distance and reach them. But the portal had closed too fast...

 But the portal had closed too fast

First Person POV:

Back in real time, my eyes bursted open again, much faster than they had before. "I remember it all." I finally spoke, panting.

"Well it's about damn time, L/N! You unconscious jackass!" Bakugo screamed. There he sat, directly to my left. Taking in my surroundings more, I noticed that we were both restrained to the chairs we were sitting in.