Ultimate Moves

Hey, readers! Just wanted to say that I am really excited for where the story is going at this point. I feel like the License Exam Arc brings a lot of opportunity for creative interactions and battles with new characters. I hope to keep things fresh and exciting in the coming chapters!

Third Person POV:

It was the day after moving into the UA dorms. Y/N was lying in his bed, his arms and legs sprawled out in all directions beneath the blanket. There was an ever so slight crack in the curtains let in a line of sunshine that casted itself across part of the room. An increasingly aggressive knocking at the door caused Y/N to awaken. "Y/N! Wake up! Come on!" Iida yelled.

"Where am I...?" Y/N asked himself. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and took in his surroundings. "Oh, right. UA dormitory." Y/N remembered.

"Y/N! Hey!" Iida yelled again.

"Iida, what are you yelling about?! Do you know what time it is?!" Y/N said, irritated.

"It's time to get up and prepare ourselves for school!" Iida replied.

"Bullshit. My alarm hasn't even gone off yet!" Y/N reasoned.

"Your alarm has gone off like six times! I think you keep hitting the snooze button." Iida argued.

"This seems like the kind of thing you could just text me about..." Y/N said, silencing his phone. This whole time, he hadn't moved out of bed. Just as he began to get comfortable again, a small explosion perfectly blew the doorknob out of his room's door. The metal doorknob clanged as it hit the floor by Y/N's bed.

"Let's go, jackass!" Bakugo said, entering. With no hesitation, he grabbed Y/N's left ankle and dragged him out of bed and across the cold floor.

"Oh, come on! Why do guys care so much about how long I sleep?" Y/N asked. Iida glided over, waving around his usual robot-looking hands.

"Being punctual is an important part of being a hero

"Being punctual is an important part of being a hero. Besides, with these dormitories only a five minute walk from our classes, it would look considerably bad to still be late!" Iida explained. Bakugo finally released his hold on my ankle, having dragged me all the way to the common area.

"Well, why do you care so much, Bakugo?" Y/N asked, confused. The explosive hothead scoffed.

"I don't care. I was just getting sick of that robot's yelling and banging at your door." Bakugo said, walking away.

"You say that, but I'm sure you really just don't want one less class rival there to challenge you, right?" Todoroki said.