Not a chapter. Suggestions?

Hey, readers. This is not really a new chapter, but I do hope to add one soon.

Those of you who read and enjoy this fanfic, please let me know if there's anything you feel I can do to improve on it. Aside from more consistent updates because that's a little difficult for me. I am not out of ideas, I'm just looking for some feedback or criticism to better build on this story. I have definitely tried to better incorporate the other 1A characters more, since the start. And I have tried to remember character development for the reader character (Everything used to be about showing off, but now he's more about keeping up with everyone else and improving in his own way.)

Also, there's something else that needs to be said. The reader character of this story is straight, and yes there is a love interest; Kyoka Jiro. Those of you who find this less than preferable, don't worry. Romance is simply not a priority at this point in time. But much like Izuku and Ochako, the character and Kyoka are into each other and just have yet to acknowledge it.

Btw, should I ever reach the end of this fanfic, I have an interesting continuation story in mind. Basically the students are all grown up and their children are going to UA. The MC would be the son of this story's MC. Anyone think that would be a good idea for a future fanfic?

I look forward to your feedback. :)