Sports Festival: Finale

Bakugo and Tokoyami were in the middle of their battle. I was currently sitting in a waiting room. It was the last match of the Semifinals and regardless of who won, I would be due to fight next. In the waiting room was a mounted flat screen TV. I was using it to watch the match and study Bakugo's movements. Tokoyami is a powerful opponent, and much like my own, his quirk is not to be underestimated. But he wasn't going to win.

I watched onscreen. Tokoyami was using Dark Shadow to repeatedly launch attacks at Bakugo. None of which were effective. Bakugo would simply counter with a small explosion, and Dark Shadow would back off. This was because Dark Shadow is weakened by light. Honestly, the idea of how powerful Tokoyami could be on a pitch black night was a scary thought... Back with the match, Dark Shadow attempted to grab Bakugo, but he quickly maneuvered away with his explosions. As he got behind Tokoyami, he used one of his special moves.

"Stun Grenade!" Bakugo screamed. A blinding light enveloped the arena before Bakugo came crashing down on the powerless Tokoyami. Bakugo grabbed his beak with one hand and held the other at his side. He menacingly released small crackling explosions in his palm.

"D-Did you know about Dark Shadow's weakness all along?" Tokoyami asked.

"Nope. I just figured it out from repeatedly attacking." Bakugo replied. Tokoyami closed his eyes in defeat.

"I surrender." he said, disappointed. Midnight raised her hand in the air.

"Tokoyami has surrendered! Bakugo has won and will move on to the Finals!" Midnight declared.

"All right, folks! We're now just a few minutes away from the Final Round of the Tournament! Are you hyped or what?!" Present Mic screamed. I remained where I was. I was thinking over Bakugo's fighting style, that I had just seen. Izuku had also given me a few useful points of information.

"How the hell am I supposed to defeat him...?" I asked myself. I placed a hand to my head as I continued to think. My moment of silence was interrupted when Bakugo suddenly kicked the door in. He scowled upon seeing me sitting there.

"Tch. The hell are you doing in here? You're in the wrong place!" Bakugo shouted, aggressively. I put on a sarcastic smile and clasped my hands together.

"Wanna bet?" I asked, annoyed. Bakugo's expression somewhat changed for a moment as he realized that he was in the wrong waiting room. Despite his mistake, he pulled up a chair and put his feet up on the table across from mine. He put a hand up and fired a small explosion, moving my table back a bit.

"You better go all out. I want an indisputable victory. I won't let a reject bastard like you ruin that for me." Bakugo threatened. I pulled one of my pistols from its holster. I maintained eye contact with Bakugo and fired a shot into the exact center of the TV screen, without looking. The room was now dead silent.

"Is that good enough for you?" I asked, sarcastically. He and I both scowled at each other. We were clenching our fists in mutual hatred. Before long, it was time to enter the arena.

"It's here, at last! The Final Round! The battle of the titans! It's Y/N L/N against Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic shouted, excited. The stadium roared in exhilaration. As the match began, Bakugo immediately rushed me. He wasted no time and propelled forward with his explosions. I started to put my guard up, but stopped myself.

'No. It's a fake out. He's really gonna attack from...' I thought. As Bakugo maneuvered and attacked from behind, I quickly dodged. His close-quarters explosion went off just to my left. Then I swung my fist, aiming for Bakugo's solar plexus. But he maneuvered midair with an explosion. I was ready for that. In my other hand, was one of my pistols. Without looking in his direction, I fired. The bullet went right past his head and scratched his cheek, drawing blood. Bakugo landed a fair distance away. He placed a hand to his cheek. "Why so surprised? Weren't you the one who said to go all out?" I asked, sarcastically. Bakugo's shocked expression didn't last long before it turned back into a frown.