Bloodlust

Third Person POV:

Y/N sat on the hard forest floor. In front of him were Yosetsu Awase and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, from Class B. They had been knocked unconscious when the poisonous gas had swept through the dark forest. Jiro, Yaomomo and Kendo had found themselves moving away, to fight a villain. Not long before, Kendo had tasked Y/N with somehow helping the two unconscious students. But moments ago he had heard multiple gunshots echo through the woods. "Oh, shit! Please be Snipe! Please be Snipe!" Y/N hoped. He turned back to the two guys in front of him. "I need to wake these guys up somehow! Then we can head after the girls and move out as a group..." Y/N remembered.

He placed a hand on each of the unconscious guy's chests and pushed down, forcing their lungs to expel air. Then he used his quirk to refill the oxygen in their lungs. Tetsutetsu and Awase shot their eyes open, immediately, feeling uncomfortable by the sudden influx of oxygen in their bodies. "What! What happened?!" Tetsutetsu called out.

"Where am I? The last thing I remember is..." Awase said.

"Some kind of gas, right?" Y/N spoke. The two B students looked to him in surprise.

"I know you. Came second in the sports festival, right?" Tetsutetsu asked, recalling.

"Yeah, the name's Y/N. Glad to see you guys awake." Y/N replied.

"Were we just unconscious?" Awase asked.

"Yeah, the gas got to you, but I woke you both up. Can we get going, now? There's villains around!" Y/N almost demanded. The other two stood up before noticing that their savior had not. Y/N attempted to stand but it was a struggle. Tetsutetsu noticed and help him to stand.

"Did you hurt your leg or something?" he asked.

"It doesn't matter! We've got to catch up to Kendo and the others!" Y/N stressed.

"Did you say before that there are villains around?! How?!" Awase exclaimed, shocked. Just then, Mandalay had used her telepathy quirk to relay a message to everyone's heads.

"Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the Pro Hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat! Everyone in Class A and Class B! You are granted permission to engage in combat!" Mandalay stated.

"It's a little late to be receiving that message..." Y/N said, sarcastically.

"Things are this bad?! There must be villains everywhere!" Awase said.

"Well, at least there's one less villain, now." a familiar voice said. The three young men turned to see Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Kendo walking up. In Kendo's oversized fist was a short villain, with a bloody and bruised face.

"Alright, Big Sis!" Tetsutetsu cheered.

"You caught a villain!" Awase added, also impressed.

"Oh, I can't take all the credit. I just created a distraction, so these two could take him down." Kendo confessed. Seeing the girls, Y/N realized he was still wearing his gas mask despite the air now being clear. He quickly removed it and exhaled in relief.

"After you three took off, I heard gunshots afterward. I was thinking the worst... I'm glad to see you're all okay." Y/N admitted, relieved. The girls smiled at his kind words, with Jiro even blushing.

"Did everyone hear Mandalay's message?" Awase asked, seriously.

"No, she just relayed into our three heads." Y/N replied, sarcastically.

"We all heard. We now have permission to fight, so we should try to find others lost in the forest, and help as many as we can." Yaoyorozu said.

"But Y/N is still hurt. He can't walk without help. We can't just drag him all over the place." Jiro reminded.