Sports Festival: Obstacle Race

It was the end of the school day. People were starting to leave the classroom, but were unable to. This was due to the hallway being completely crowded with students from many other classes. "Anyone else feeling kinda claustrophobic?" I said, sarcastically.

"Idiot. They're here to scope out the competition." Bakugo stated. A guy with purple hair stepped up, from the crowd. He stood right in front of Bakugo.

"You can consider this a declaration of war

"You can consider this a declaration of war." the guy said.

"For what? The upcoming Sports Festival?" I chimed in.

"What the hell else?!" Bakugo screamed, irritated.

"I'm just saying, who would've thought anyone actually cared about that? It's basically P.E. only with an audience." I replied, crossing my arms. The purple haired guy turned his attention to me, now.

"You fool. The UA Sports Festival is the best chance to get attention from the Pros. And it gives those of us who didn't make the cut a chance of transferring into the Hero Course." he said.

"Wow. I guess I'll be training extra hard for the next couple weeks." I said, smiling.

"You interrupted me. My point is, I'm declaring war on Class 1A because we plan to take the places of people like you, in the Hero Course." the purple haired guy added. Next, a guy I recognized from Class 1B came up to us. I believe his name was Tetsutetsu.

"I came all the way here because I wanted to see the students that defeated real villains! Instead, all I see is a bunch of condescending brats!" he yelled

"Condescending? You really think we're the condescending ones? At least we didn't gather outside someone else's classroom, just to pick a fight." I simply said.

"L/N, make yourself useful and scare them with your guns." Bakugo calmly demanded.

"Nah, can't do it. I don't have them. Legally, carrying them outside of training qualifies me as a school shooter, even though the ammo I use is nonlethal. Apparently, it was the same when Snipe was going to school here." I explained.