Pressure

'What is this...? I don't understand... I feel...cold. Pain... But, I also can't feel anything...' Y/N thought. The world around him was inconceivable. His perception had crumbled down to a shallow glimpse of what was right in front of him. 'Is this what it feels like...to die...? It's...It's so lonely.' Y/N thought, mournfully. For a moment, a glimpse of something reached his mind. Movement, right in front of his eyes.

"Hey! Wake up! Y/N!" ???

'I know that voice...' Y/N thought. He tried to grasp the memory. It was so hard. 'Izuku...?' Y/N remembered.

"I thought he was refilling his blood so he wouldn't bleed out." Todoroki said, unsure. He had arrived on the scene just a few minutes ago, catching the end of their big fight. He held the end of a rope that was restraining the unconscious Hero Killer.

"Y/N's used his quirk too much. It's worn out his mind and made him too tired to stay awake." Izuku began.

"If he can't stay awake, he can't refill his blood! And he'll bleed out before he makes it a half mile!" Iida shouted, concerned. He and the Pro Hero, Native were helping each other to stand. Meanwhile, Izuku was on his knees, trying to help Y/N, who lay on the ground.

"Y/N! Stay awake!" Izuku demanded, tearing up.

"You're so loud, Izuku. Relax. I-I'm not dead..." I said, tiredly.

"This is all my fault..." Iida said, guiltily. The rest of the group turned to face him. "You all got hurt because I was selfish! I wanted revenge for my brother. I lied to you all and did something stupid, and you all had to come save me... I'm sorry..." Iida said again, crying hard. Ultimately, everyone else remained silent. Who could blame them for not knowing what to say...

"Yeah, that was really stupid of you, Iida." I suddenly said. The mutual stares had now turned my way. "But you'd have to be a hopeless dumbass to not see the good here. If none of us had been here, than Native would be dead and the Hero Killer would be out claiming his next victim. I, on the other hand, managed to get covered in various cuts and have since lost impossible amounts of blood. At least your fuck-up has a little ray of sunshine to it." I pointed out, coughing.

Several Pro Heroes had finally seen our groups and ran up. I recognized two of them as Gran Torino and Manual. The rest were miscellaneous strangers to me.

Anyway, Izuku had received a scolding from Gran Torino, that I was only technically present for

Anyway, Izuku had received a scolding from Gran Torino, that I was only technically present for. Between my injured state and my natural talent for tuning out things that annoy me, I had only heard a few words. In that time, someone had contacted an ambulance, for us injured, as well as the police, to take Stain. As usual, it was a relief to see the Pros get involved. But at the same time...

"So what took all of you so long? Did you stop at a McDonald's drive through or something?" I complained.

"Y/N!" Izuku said, surprised.