A FUBAR Situation

This story has surpassed 60k reads! That's insane! I have no idea why this fanfic has received this much attention, but let me stress that I am grateful! Especially to my returning readers that I see back voting and/or commenting on every new chapter. You all are the best!

It is my hope that I will continue to update (albeit inconsistently) and everyone will continue to enjoy this story.

The sky was dark. The landscape barren. A massive crater now sat in the remnants of a once great city area. Buildings around were wrecked and demolished by some great destructive force. There had been no fire, no explosion, just raw power obliterating much of the area in an instant. On the ground lay several Pro Heroes; Mt. Lady, Gang Orca, Tiger, Ragdoll, and even Best Jeanist. All of whom were beaten and battered.

A dramatic clapping overtook the silence, as the heroes struggled to pull themselves together. Best Jeanist lay trembling on the ground, at the sight before him. His eyes were as wide as could be. Hovering above him was the man doing the clapping. "I see why you're the number-four hero, Best Jeanist. That blast should have annihilated the lot of you. But you were able to manipulate everyone's clothing and pull them out of the way just in time. Quick thinking. Consider me impressed." the man said.

'It's him! The League's leader! It wasn't supposed to go like this...' Best Jeanist realized, shocked. With every ounce of will he could muster, the hero did his best to get up. He used his quirk, unwinding the back fibers of his outfit, so they would push him up from the ground. 'But that doesn't matter. A true hero doesn't believe in excuses!' Best Jeanist remembered. He launched his fibers towards the villain. Before they could even reach their target, All For One had countered. A mere snap of his fingers sent a powerful shockwave that blasted a hole through Best Jeanist.

"Now I see

"Now I see. Your strength comes from practice and practical experience, not raw power. I don't need your quirk. It wouldn't pair well with Tomura's disposition." All For One stated, calmly. Behind a nearby wall hid four frantic faces.

'Who is this guy? What just happened?' Todoroki wondered.

'He took out three Pro Heroes in an instant!' Kirishima shook.

'We have to run. I know that, but...' Yaoyorozu remembered.

'I'm so scared that...' Tenya thought.

'That my body won't move! What in the world...was that?' Midoriya struggled. A sound similar to splashing water was suddenly heard. And then a couple of familiar voices followed.

"Damn it. The hell?" Bakugo said, coughing.

"Oh, god! That felt like if I vomited and then it went back inside me!" Y/N ranted. He frantically spat on the ground, from the awful taste in his mouth.

"My apologies, Bakugo, Y/N." All For One said, sternly.

"Huh?" Bakugo exclaimed, confused.

"The fuck...?" Y/N asked, also uncertain. At that moment, more of the black liquid-like portals began to form. The rest of the League quickly came through, finding themselves reunited in this new area. Spinner fell to his knees, badly gagging.