Camp Training

It was the second day of the training camp and about 5:30 in the morning. The sun had barely cast any light over the landscape or sky. The entirety of Class A stood outside the camp facility. Looking around, not a single one of us seemed wide awake. In fact, moments before, Aizawa had to use his scarf to literally drag a few of us out of our beds. I released an exhausted and irritated groan. "Ughhh... Why do we have to be up so early? Even the birds aren't up yet at this hour!" I complained, yawning. As I said that, a random bird chirped overhead and released some droppings that landed uncomfortably close to me. I quickly scooted away, not wanting to start my day with bird shit. As I moved, I bumped into Kaminari.

"Ow! Watch your elbow, Y/N." Kaminari said.

"Sorry." I replied.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Today you will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this camp is to increase everyone's strength, and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses." Aizawa stated. He continued to talk, but I ended up zoning out. When I opened my eyes back up, Bakugo was standing away from everyone and holding a ball. It resembled the ones we threw during the fitness test, on our first day. "Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved." Aizawa said.

"Oh, we're checking our progress?" Ashido realized.

"A lot has happened in the last three months. I bet he can throw it a kilometer or something, now!" Sero said, excited.

"Do it, Bakugo!" Kirishima cheered. Bakugo reared his arm back and threw the ball hard.

"Go to hell!" Bakugo screamed. The ball accelerated into the sky, propelled by his explosion.

"Go to hell?" Izuku and I said. Aizawa checked the distance of the ball on his device.

"709.6 meters." Aizawa said. The entirety of the class stood shocked.

"Huh? It's less than I thought..." Kirishima said, disappointed.

"I know, right? Don't feel bad, Bakugo. They say performance issues are common in one of every three men." I said, sarcastically.

"I'll kill you!" Bakugo screamed, angrily. Aizawa immediately wrapped him up with his scarf, silencing him. Both of them looked to me with irritated expressions. But the teacher just moved on.

"It's been about three months since you all started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your quirks, starting today." Aizawa explained. With that, his expression changed to an almost sadistic smile. "It'll be so hard, you'll feel like dying. But try not to actually die." he added.

From there, everyone was kind of spread out, due to being assigned their own unique training. Some time passed and Class B arrived to see the spectacle.

(I do not own the above video or My Hero Academia)
(And just ignore Kota, as Y/N replaces him)

As for me, Aizawa was escorting me to a clearing in the forest, where I would apparently be training by myself. "So, what kind of quirk training do you have planned for me?" I asked.

"You'll find out. We're almost there, so just be patient." Aizawa replied, uncaring.

"I'm just saying. My Refill quirk is already so versatile that I'm borderline overpowered. Plus, I've been training my body since middle school, so I'm already in great shape. And not to mention, my heightened tolerance for fire..." I ranted.