USJ: Part 1

Out of the purple portals came more and more villains. Together, they were a full-fledged army! Among them were three particular freaks that really stood out. There was a tall, skinny guy in a black shirt, with creepy severed hands clinging to his arms. He even had one covering his face. Another guy seemed to be made of the same purple aura as the portals. I figured he must be the one creating them. There was also a muscular creature, the size of All Might, with dark skin and an exposed brain!

 There was also a muscular creature, the size of All Might, with dark skin and an exposed brain!

"What's happening? Is this a simulation?" Thirteen asked, unsure. Mr. Aizawa stood on guard.

"No, those are Villains! Thirteen, evacuate the students and contact the other Heroes at UA!" Mr. Aizawa said. He put his glasses over his eyes and rushed down to the army of villains.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Midoriya yelled. His care for others made him underestimate our teacher. Everyone stood for a moment and watched. Several villains, with ranged attacks, took aim at Mr. Aizawa. He activated his quirk, making his hair and Binding Cloth float. Many of the villains screamed in confusion and panic as they couldn't use their quirks.

"Idiots! He's Eraser Head! He can erase quirks just by looking at them!" a villain yelled. A hideous villain with a mutant-type quirk rushed Mr. Aizawa.

"So, Eraser Head, can you erase hetoromorphic quirks as well?!" he shouted, attacking.

"No, I can't." Mr. Aizawa replied, calmly. He dodged the attack and binded up the villain, then threw him into some other villains.

"Hell yeah!" I shouted, excited. Midoriya smiled in reassurance that Mr. Aizawa would be fine. Thirteen turned and began to lead us out of USJ, but the purple warp villain appeared in front of us.

"I am Kurogiri. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the Heroes, UA High School, in order to kill the Symbol of Peace, All Might." Kurogiri said. Bakugo and Kirishima moved to attack him, despite Thirteen's objections.

"Die!" Bakugo screamed. Kurogiri countered by warping the entire class. Everything was dark for a split second. Then the portal dropped me from a few feet in the air.

"Stick the landing!" I screamed. Surprisingly, I landed on my feet. I stumbled for a second before Kaminari fell onto me from above. He sat up and put a hand to his head.

"Ow! Where am I?" Kaminari asked, looking around.

"It isn't Disney Land. Now get off of me!" I yelled, pushing him off.

"Oh sorry, Y/N." Kaminari said. We looked around and realized that we had been warped to the Mountain Zone of USJ. Jiro and Yaoyorozu were also with us.

"Are we still in USJ?" Jiro asked. Yaoyorozu was helping her up.

"It would appear so." she said.

"And you can bet that if we're here, the rest of the class is probably spread out among the other zones." I said. I looked out and saw the entrance, the other simulation zones, and the area where Mr. Aizawa was fighting.