USJ: Part 2

All Might stood at the entrance of USJ. He quickly removed his tie. "Everything will be alright! I am here!" All Might roared. As I looked closer, I noticed he wasn't smiling.

But his arrival had us students standing with great big smiles on our faces

But his arrival had us students standing with great big smiles on our faces. Meanwhile, the Villains in the area looked intimidated. In a flash, All Might had moved down the stairs, defeated all the lower level enemies and saved Mr. Aizawa! He then grabbed Midoriya, Tsu, Mineta and I and set us a safe distance away, with the injured Mr. Aizawa. "Oh, man! That speed was crazy!" I yelled, astounded. Jiro and Yaoyorozu ran over from nearby and joined our group.

"Get out of here, my students. Now!" All Might instructed.

"Are you alright, Mr. Aizawa?" Mineta asked. Yaoyorozu kneeled down to the teacher, checking on him.

"We need to go. Once we get away, I will begin making first aid supplies." Yaoyorozu said. With that, Mineta and I picked up Mr. Aizawa and began carrying him out of the area.

"How did All Might figure out what was happening here?" Jiro asked.

"My money's on Iida. He was closest to escaping before we all got warped. He must've managed to escape USJ and find All Might." I said. I looked back and saw that Midoriya wasn't following after us.

"All Might!" Midoriya yelled, concerned. His face looked like he so desperately wanted to help.

"Dammit, Midoriya! Come on! Leave it to the Number One!" I screamed, irritated. All Might launched a Carolina Smash at the Nomu, but it did nothing. As the Nomu threw a punch, All Might dodged and tried punching it again, to no avail.

"Nomu's quirk is Shock Absorbtion. It was made to fight and kill you, All Might. You don't stand a chance." the hand villain declared. All Might dodged a punch from the Nomu, grabbed from behind and slammed it into the ground, headfirst. The force covered much of the area with dust. As we continued carrying Mr. Aizawa to the exit, Mineta looked back to the battle.

"Yeah! Go, All Might!" Mineta yelled.

"He should've gone for the head from the start. I mean, that Nomu thing has an exposed brain, for gods sake." I ranted, looking back. Midoriya had a look of great concern on his face. The dust cleared and revealed that the warp villain, Kurogiri, had used his quirk to help the Nomu. The Nomu now had a death grip on All Might.