Final Exam

"I knew I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today..." I said, to myself.

"We have to fight the teachers?!" Kirishima screamed, shocked.

"I didn't study for this! I didn't plan for this! I never could plan for this! My head is still crammed full with all the crap for the written exams! How am I supposed to have room for strategy?!" Kaminari ranted, hilariously. A similar uncertainty was found among the rest of the class. Although, some hid it better than others. Nezu looked like he was about to speak again.

"The pairings and the teachers you will be up against have been carefully selected, to push you to your limits. Now, the pairings are as follows: Thirteen versus Aoyama and Uraraka,
Eraser Head versus Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, Present Mic versus Shoji and Jiro, Ectoplasm versus Tokoyami and Asui, Midnight versus Sero and Mineta, Snipe versus L/N and Hagakure, Cementoss versus Sato and Kirishima, Power Loader versus Iida and Ojiro, and myself versus Kaminari and Ashido." Nezu stated.

'Hang on...' I thought, realizing. Izuku must've noticed what I had.

"Um. That still leaves one pair, Sir." Izuku said. A familiar laughter echoed from the roof of the testing building. A large figure blocked the sun, as he leaped down from the roof and landed just behind Izuku and Bakugo.

"That's right, Young Midoriya. For the last pairing, you two will be fighting me." All Might said.

Bakugo made one of his usual cocky expressions, while Izuku was in a concerned shock and awe

Bakugo made one of his usual cocky expressions, while Izuku was in a concerned shock and awe. I couldn't help but feel fearful at the idea of having to fight All Might.

"Goddamn. I never thought I'd be glad to fight one of the greatest marksman alive..." I said, quietly. My comment managed to make Bakugo fully grasp the situation and his usual rage set in.

"Hang on! You can't seriously be grouping me with this reject Deku!" Bakugo screamed. Aizawa wasted no time and instantly wrapped up Bakugo with his capture scarf. He continued unintelligible angrily muttering, beneath the material.

"Each pairing will have thirty minutes to either handcuff their teacher or escape the facility. Your efforts to escape will teach you that it's okay to run and get help when there's a large difference in strength." Nezu elaborated.

"L/N, Midoriya and Iida likely know this well, from their encounter with the Hero Killer." Aizawa added. The three of us exchanged uncomfortable glances, as we recalled that traumatic night.

"With all that said, don't feel that escaping is your only option. All of us teachers will be wearing ultra compressed weights. They were designed and developed by Mei Hatsume, as a handicap." All Might said.

'Thank you, Mei! Something tells me that I'll owe her a visit today, whether I win or lose.' I thought. Meanwhile, Bakugo aggressively scoffed at the group of teachers.

"You're underestimating us by giving us an opportunity to fight back. Don't place yourselves on pedestals just cause you're our teachers!" Bakugo demanded, threateningly.