Encounter

I sat at my desk, surrounded by the rest of Class 1A. It's currently the day after the final exams and the ever wonderful Friday. The weekend was nearly upon us. I released a ready exhale. "Ahhh. I can't wait to spend most of my weekend sleeping and later complain about doing nothing." I said, stretching. My comment earned a few miscellaneous laughs.

"That's honestly pretty relatable, Y/N." Jiro said, chuckling.

"For real!" Ashido agreed, cackling. Kaminari uncomfortably shifted seating positions, at his desk.

"Oh man, I needed a good laugh. I've been thinking about the whole training camp thing. I don't want to miss out just because I failed the exam!" Kaminari cried, sadly. Others now wore the same depressed expressions.

"Think about the progress we would lose..." Sato said.

"We're bound to fall behind..." Kirishima agreed. In the end, five people in our class had failed the final: Kirishima, Sato, Ashido, Kaminari and Sero. Shortly after it was all over, it was announced that the class would be attending a week-long training camp, in the woods, somewhere. The five who failed were reasonably concerned about missing out. Aizawa entered the room with perfect timing and stood up front.

"Alright. First things first. If you didn't already know, all of you will be attending the week-long training camp happening over Summer Break." he began. I observed all around, as the five who failed, were now lit up with excitement. Meanwhile, it had just hit me that Summer Break was upon us, and that we'd be starting it with a mandatory training camp. I immediately facepalmed, grabbing attention from my neighbors.

"I forgot about Summer Break..." I said, regretfully. I had thought my voice had been quiet, but that must've just been for me. The mix of boys and girls around me started to laugh.

"Wait. Wait. You actually forgot what season it was?" Kirishima asked, shocked. He was struggling to hold in his laughter. Now the rest of the class was in on it.

"There's no way..." Hagakure said, crying laughing.

"How does someone even do that?!" Kaminari exclaimed, giggling.

"I've had a rough few months, okay? Frankly, I'm not sure I remember breakfast." I defended, half serious. The class was now loosing it. Only the more serious people, like Bakugo, Todoroki, Shoji and Tokoyami weren't cracking up right now. Enjoying the attention, I just decided to add fuel to the fire. "I don't know why you're all so surprised. I let Todoroki set me on fire a little while back! Sky is the damn limit with me." I stated, sarcastically. From the corner of my eye, I could see Aizawa up front, regretting some life choices. But that didn't last.

The class quickly clammed up, in response

The class quickly clammed up, in response. "Y/N, you'll be staying after school, today. I'm going to have you run several miles around the campus, without the use of your quirk." Aizawa ordered. I knew what that meant. He was going to be there to erase my quirk, and be sure I run as long as he says.