Sports Festival: Cavalry Battle

Midoriya and I had just come in first and second place in the Obstacle Race. The fact we were able to catch up, was all due to Midoriya's quick thinking. While the two of us were still celebrating our victory, a nearby conversation caught my attention. A few guys from the UA Business Course were discussing us.

"Excuse me, guys

"Excuse me, guys. Would you mind repeating that last sentence?" I asked, politely. The one on the far left spoke up.

"We were just saying that the Midoriya fellow would be very hard to market, since he didn't show off his quirk." he said.

"Yes, but he did effectively display other aspects that Pro Heroes and the public would undoubtedly respond to, in a positive manner." the one on the far right chimed in. Then the one with glasses started talking.

"The same could essentially be said for you." he said, looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curiously.

"Well, it's obvious your quirk isn't the 'flashy, overwhelming power type' that gains the most attention." the guy with glasses said.

"What exactly are your quirks?" the guy on the right asked. He pointed to both Midoriya and me. Midoriya was still awestruck, though, and didn't even notice our conversation.

"Both our quirks are complicated... You're better off just seeing what we can do over the course of the Festival." I stated, smiling.

"Okay, everyone! The next event is the cavalry battle! The top forty-two qualifiers will form teams from two to four people, in order to earn points by stealing headbands from other teams. A team's point value is based on the value of its individual members. The members of the team receive point value based on their placement in the obstacle race. The objective of the game is to steal as many headbands as possible to raise your team's point value. If a team falls or has their headband stolen, they can still compete until the time is up. The time limit for the Cavalry Battle is fifteen minutes, and only the top four teams will advance to the finals. Oh, and you are not allowed to make each other fall, on purpose." Midnight explained. A large jumbo-tron displayed that the winner of the obstacle race would be wearing a headband worth an overwhelming ten million points! Needless to say, things escalated quickly.