-Who's He?-

"Have you finished your math homework yet?"

I smiled, then nodded towards Soobin. He is my colleague and my best friend.

"Really??? You grew up??"

Whether he was joking or genuinely surprised, I just laughed.

"Lol, it's really nice to have a smart boyfriend" the beautiful girl with curly hair snorted, then took the math book that I handed out to her.

"Hurry up and copy it, it's math time soon" I ordered, glancing at the clock on the wall above the green blackboard in front.

Soobin started copying my work-ah Jungkook's work I mean. The task was purely Jungkook's who did it because the other day I had a fever and really couldn't just think 'what is the result of x + y alone?'

If you're wondering who Jungkook is, he's my boyfriend. That handsome guy from the basketball club has been my boyfriend since junior year. I forgot what the reason was, what was clear was that he approached me first and... we just got close.

Having no reason to reject Jungkook, he's a good boy and polite to girls. Her smile is very charming as it's a bunny smile, and I really like people with bunny smiles

Me and Soobin or even the whole class looked at the front of the class. Found a tall man with glasses

Uh... isn't he Mr. Kim SoekJin? Mandarin teacher

Soobin glared at me, "how come I don't remember now that there's Mandarin class today as well?!" he cried out

I glared at them, shaking my head firmly. Agree with the girl surnamed 'Song'.

But wait.

I didn't see Mr. Kim brings any books, he just...

Bringing a boy?

Huh? Who's he?

"I brought a new class member for you" the teacher's voice.

Everyone was definitely surprised, and I who didn't understand anything just wondered why the class atmosphere suddenly became a little noisy...

All my friends were whispering for no apparent reason.

"He will be joining this flagship class because of his perfect grades since 1st year"

Ah, he's a transferred student. How late is the transfer? It's almost the second semester.

By the way, the class that I'm in is indeed an excellent class. There are 3 superior classes in each batch. This class is seeded two, and Jungkook is seeded one.

That's the system at this school, if your name is on the list of the 100 best students, you will be transferred to the superior class.

Ahem, Soobin and I are really smart, it's just that we are really weak in math.

"How come you know him?" Soobin whispered.

I frowned, then looked at the boys who since entering the classroom kept looking down.

"Treat him well" ordered Mr. Kim.

I heard, the children answered lazily.

"Then please sit down, Kim Taehyung. Keep it up and if you can increase your grades"

The handsome teacher smiled as he patted the shoulder of the man named Taehyung. Taehyung just nodded slightly, without lifting his head.

"Eh, he's that Taehyung right?"

"Huh really is that?"

"Why are you coming in here?"

"What are you doing here?"