-Unfathomable-

I could see their shocked expressions when they found me there. They were shocked and were truly shocked. More than just surprised, not playing.

They might have been surprised, but I was so much more surprised that I didn't know what to do.

"W-WHAT THE HELL?!" I snapped.

Jungkook was frantic, and so was Taehyung. Jungkook came down from the stairs, while Taehyung stayed where he was. Half panicked

Instead of approaching me, Jungkook approached Taehyung instead.

"YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU DOG !!" he pushed Taehyung roughly until the boy fell down.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

I screamed hysterically. Upset, angry, confused, all mixed together. It felt like my eyes felt very hot and started to moisten.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I pushed Jungkook back after running up to the two of them.

"WHY DID YOU COME HERE?!" He snapped at me, his voice so loud

"SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU NEVER ALLOW ME TO YOUR HOUSE?! BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE IN THE SAME HOUSE?!"

We really couldn't talk properly at that time. Each of them expresses their emotions. Each of them cannot control themselves. We spoke loudly, shouted, and snapped at each other.

Until Taehyung was confused about what to do because he couldn't mediate my argument with Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook rubbed his face, snorting harshly. Angry.

"WHO ARE YOU JUNGKOOK?! TAEHYUNG WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted.

"Don't have to ask too many questions!! He's just a dog." Jungkook replied

"Kook!!"

"He's my maid! This mute is just a maid! Are you satisfied?!"

I reflex. I really reflexively slapped Jungkook's face at that time. He's too rough. He's too— argh!

The big-bodied boy grabbed my collar in an instant, pulled it roughly so that my feet slightly tiptoed.

He looked at me very sharply, as if he wanted to fight me and beat me right then and there.

"You are nobody now, stop interfering in my life" Jungkook hissed at me.

Taehyung lunged at Jungkook's body until Jungkook's hand was released. He pushed Jungkook's body until the boy hit the railing.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with anger.

"What are you doing mute!!" Jungkook is angry.

"Don't you dare hurt her"

That's what I caught from what Taehyung said. Jungkook who doesn't understand, just stupid time.

"Yeah! I live in the house with the mute and I don't know myself! Why?! What's the problem for you huh?! It's because of this mute that we fall apart right?!"

Jungkook lifted his chin. I clenched my fists until they trembled. I'm too annoyed. Too angry, and this is the first time in my life that I feel like this.

The most shocking incident in my life.

"Jungkook you-" instead of continuing my sentence, I just cried. The pain was too much for me to bear, and too shocking to be conveyed in words.

"Okay! It doesn't matter if you already know, but if this spreads to the school, you will bear the consequences."

Jungkook threatened me. He threatened me with his angry glare, pointing at me sharply.