-Threatened-

Jaehyun oppa chuckled, then grumbled because he was too lazy to walk forward to open the door.

But just as he was about to step forward, someone suspected of ringing the doorbell of my house appeared from the direction of the living room.

I'm getting more and more surprised. So did Jaehyun oppa. Ah, but he was just plain surprised.

"What's wrong, bro? Grow up!!" Jaehyun's voice.

That's Jungkook. He's neatly dressed.

"Do you want to take me for a walk?" he said.

Brother Jaehyun glared, "since when were you a homo dog?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes lazily, " bro I know you're single, but not like this either"

"Wtf!?" Jaehyun's oppa hit Jungkook with a peanut shell in his hand.

"Do you want to take his sister for a walk?" Jungkook asked Taeyong

I glared more and more.

For a moment, it seemed Jungkook had the wrong house. It seemed that he was going to Yiyang's house, then got lost and ended up here.

"Isn't he broken, bro?" Jaehyun frowned.

"Do you want to take me then?" he said lightly. I've been holding back my emotions ever since.

"Oh" Jaehyun sighed and nodded his head, "let's go then.."

"OPPA!!" I shouted angrily, and he jumped in surprise.

"It's not so common when you call out loud!!" Brother Jaehyun grumbled.

"You can't talk to him!! You can't go outside!" I said

Jaehyun ignored me and continued "Jungkook, hurry up! What's up??"

"Let's chat outside, there are lots of people here" Jungkook said.. "Listen to my explanation first, come on" he stepped closer.

"You really are a dog you know! Do you have ears or not?!" I shouted

.

.

.

Jaehyun who is cross-legged on the sofa while attacking on snacks in a jar, swings his hand towards Taeyong who is near me and Jungkook.

Taeyong just sighed lazily, then he stood up and approached his friends.

"Please just go home Jungkook, do you want me to come back until all your teeth fall out I won't want to" I hissed.

"Yo asshole did ya just steal my snakes!??"

I tried to ignore the noisy bunch of crazy kids in the background.

"How come you are so heartless?" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, have you looked in the mirror today?" I forced a smile.

"Okay, I've tried to improve our relationship again. But you don't want to. Just wait, see you later."

I snorted harshly, is he trying to threaten me again?

.

.

.

Give up!?

Maybe this is what Jungkook said to me last night.

Maybe this is what Jungkook meant to Guanlin when he was on the mountain.

School is so messed up.

Anywhere, everywhere, everyone. They all whispered. Up in arms. Talking about things I don't know.

As I passed through the corridor, all pairs of eyes stared at me. Staring at me, looking at me with disapproval, looking at me with disgust. I feel like I'm about to be kicked out of this school.

This was even worse than before, they were actually looking at me with hatred.

I didn't know why, until finally-

My breath caught. My body suddenly stiffened and I was startled, and my hands…were shaking.

They poured water on me from the second floor. Then, I heard them all laughing. My eyes are dazzling. It's hot.

"Yeah, she's wet"

"Cry, cry!"

"What a shame!"

I still didn't move, especially when for the second time they sprinkled flour on me.

Even though I don't know what happened, I feel like I want to cry.

But suddenly, I remembered Taehyung. And I felt ashamed to cry then.

"Just go out there with an illegitimate child!"

"You've been dating Jungkook, but you've been having an affair with an illegitimate child!"

"Hahaha you idiot! How could you be blind?!"

I closed my eyes and looked down and clenched my fists.

So this... what Jungkook meant and all his threats......

I exhaled roughly.