-A Meeting-

"H-hello mom" I greeted, stiff. "Why are you here ma?"

"You don't know? We want to eat together"

I glared at his words. Eating together? What does that mean?

"O-ohk?"

"Ouch, That's Jungkook yk, so maybe he wants to give you a surprise, right?" She said again, really I do not know anything. "Where's Jungkook? Why are you alone?"

OK, now I'm at a loss as to what to say.

"Eh... that's ma-"

"Oh there he is! Jungkook! Hurry up!"

I looked back when Aunt Tiffany waved her hand. There, I could see Jungkook running towards the both of us.

The boy seemed to smile triumphantly.

He did it on purpose!

Hhh... There is nothing that can be done

save me from this situation!

.

.

.

We ate together at a restaurant. With me and Jungkook still wearing uniforms, and his parents looking so elegant. I have no appetite, seeing Jungkook can eat in peace I'm getting annoyed.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you, you just look prettier" Aunt Tiffany said as she put down her fork.

I just smiled faintly when I heard the compliment. Formality, I'm really awkward after fighting with Jungkook, even gathering with his family like this.

This must be part of the plan!

"How is your father?" asked uncle Donghae after sipping his coffee.

"Okay pa, as usual" I replied simply.

"How about you and Jungkook?" he asked again.

There was a moment of silence, then I let out a faint breath. Looks like I have to explain what happened between me and Jeno.

"Actually, Jungkook and I have already—"

"Still dizzy,"

I glared when Jungkook suddenly cut me off.

"Dizzy?"

"Dizzy why?" asked his mother.

"Dizzy with school, just want to get married, right honey?"

For God's sake I want to throw Jungkook with my plate of food right then and there. Choking on my own spit, I tried to hold back the anger there.

I heard, the two of them chuckled.

"What are you doing?" Aunt Tiffany hit Jungkook's shoulder softly.

"You are today's children, how about asking your fiancé's father after graduating?"

I want to disappear from there.

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, I wanted to curse at Jungkook, I wanted to roar, I wanted to be angry, I wanted to slam everything on the table at that moment.

They don't know how the son of a puppet they are so proud of behaves.

"Pa-"

"Good idea dad" Jungkook cut in lightly as he went back to eating his food. "Or just get married right after graduation"

"Jungkook!!"

Everyone fell silent.

Great, I just made a mistake. I snapped at Jungkook reflexively, making him choke in place, and stunned his parents.