-Bully-

The three of us were eating comfortably in the cafeteria at that time. After Mr. Yixing's Chinese exam, my head hurt even more and I felt like exploding.

Mr. Yixing is very scary. I couldn't even move my head because his eagle eyes kept watching us.

"Eh but, you really broke up with Jungkook?" Soobin asked suddenly.

I turned my head, "still asking that after knowing how badass he is?"

Soobin pursed his lips, then pulled away. "That bastard... he's really crazy, there are people who don't know themselves like him"

"There is Jungkook" I shrugged, then shoved a spoonful of rice into my mouth.

"Will you study tonight or not?"

Soobin and I turned to Herin at the same time.

"Yes, yes, I always do" Soobin snorted.

"So what time do you get home?" I asked.

"Around 7 o'clock, I'll ask Lucas to accompany me," said Soobin

"You and Johnny oppa? The thing is my brother said his friends were going to the house" I said. Herin smiled and nodded.

We were talking comfortably until...

I held my breath as my uniform was splashed with orange juice after someone nudged me.

"Hey are you crazy?!" Soobin immediately stood up from his seat, he stared at Lami angrily. I kept quiet, still trying to control my emotions.

"Ah, sorry!" Lami grumbled.

"Wow, you're asking for a fight, come here, bitch!"

My friend immediately came out of his seat, approached Lami and her minions. Want to beat them. But before that happened, Herin and I had already stopped Soobin.

"Okay, let's go" I said.

"You can't do that!" Soobin stamped his hands, "Look at your uniform! It's so dirty!"

"Ewh, this one is like a thug, the other one very good"

"Take care of what you say" Soobin pushed Lami's body roughly.

"Eh what are you doing!"

"What are you doing!"

"You challenged me?!"

"Yeah! why huh?! Are you scared??"

I just closed my eyes listening to the argument between Soobin and Lami, while Herin looked confused.

The two girls started pushing each other, grabbing each other, and I hope they don't claw each other too.

That would be terrible.

"Stop you guys please!" I shouted, trying to separate them at last.

"You're cheap, just shut up!"

I choked to hear Lami's exclamation.

"Your mouth is worse!" Soobin said angrily

The next moment I was surprised. Now I'm holding my breath while closing my eyes because Kim Lami just splashed Soobin's cold drink on my face.

"Bitch you're crazy!!" Soobin sighed in disbelief.

"That's for a cheap chick who pretends to be a champion, who will soon become disabled too"

Well, looks like I can't hold back my emotions any longer. My hands clenched tightly. Especially when the whole canteen noticed us and started gossiping.