-Deja Vu-

My body was stiff and I didn't move at all even though the cold wind was blowing my body. Leaning against a damp tree, hands tightly clenched into fists.

Please say that I'm hallucinating if Kim Taehyung is placing his lips on mine. With his left hand holding the umbrella, his right hand cupped my left cheek.

He closed his eyes, and my head went blank. Even the sound of the pouring rain could not be heard at all.

I kept thinking I was crazy hallucinating like that, but it all felt real.

Until Taehyung let go of his kiss, I was still frozen like an inanimate object. Staring at the handsome man who is now looking at me at close range. His warm breath hit my face.

God, it's real and not a hallucination...

He's like different. He's not like the adorable Kim Taehyung as usual.

It was the gaze of a man who wanted to protect his woman.

Then Taehyung smiled. A smile that feels like stabbing into your heart. Make your heart stop beating.

The man let go of his umbrella, then pulled my body and hugged me tightly. Buried his face in my neck.

I feel deja vu...

.

.

.

After dropping me off, Taehyung didn't go to work. He went straight back to his house. His clothes are also damp, luckily tomorrow they won't be used again.

"Wow, where were you?"

Taehyung was surprised, he flinched when Jungkook suddenly appeared when he just entered from the back door. Taehyung was carrying his wet shoes. Jungkook looked his brother up and down.

"Don't bring your shoes in, you stink!"

"I want to wash it"

Jungkook snorted, "You know what you're talking about, Papa's looking for you! Come in!"

Taehyung was silent for a moment, he was stunned, thought for a moment. Why was his father looking for him? Very unusual. After all, the people in this house also don't care what time he comes home.

Trying to think positively, Taehyung immediately took his shoes to the bathroom, then took off his damp white shirt, leaving a black T-shirt.

He went towards the central room, looking for his father.

But just as he appeared, the chubby man who seemed to be standing restlessly in the living room with his wife immediately pulled his shirt roughly.

"Here's the thief!"

Taehyung glared. Thief? What thief?

"You took daddy's money right?!"

The child was even more surprised, he shook his head vigorously.

"Yes, then who else takes papa's money? Huh?! Jungkook?!" his mother, also shouted angrily.

Taehyung is confused. He didn't know how to explain to his parents. They don't understand sign language, so they want to write, this is not the right time.

They look very angry.

"Here, where did you get this much money huh?! You took it from daddy's desk!"

Taehyung's eyes widened, his heart beating fast when he saw his father slam something on the table.

That's the money bag.

By God, it's his.

"Jungkook found this in your room! You don't have to defend yourself anymore!" he retorted.