-A Notebook-

Taehyung was in the kitchen, he had just finished washing the dishes and at this time the child was wiping his own wet hands. Tidying dry dishes to the shelves, and cleaning the sink.

When he turned around, his body was stuck in place because he choked up when he found Jungkook's figure who had been there for some time.

Staring at him, with an unkind face. Taehyung could catch a bad feeling. Jungkook still stood where he was with his eyebrows knitted perfectly. Very sharp.

Taehyung returned the look. He was annoyed at Jungkook, he was still angry at Jungkook because of the incident at the mall this afternoon.

"Are you satisfied?" Jungkook's deep voice dominates. "My life is a mess because of you"

Taehyung sighed "It wasn't me who started it, but you. You made your girlfriend stay away"

Jungkook certainly didn't understand what Taehyung was saying, the boy snorted harshly, then pulled Taehyung's shirt collar.

"You should know who you are" Jungkook hissed, he gritted his teeth in anger.

Taehyung was silent, he just looked at Jungkook with a flat look. Until finally he held Jungkook's hands and released them from his collar.

"At first I didn't want to do this, but sorry your behavior is really bad''

Jungkook was shocked to death when one punch landed on his jaw, he hit the refrigerator and nearly fell.

The boy stared at Taehyung in disbelief while clutching his aching jaw. The jaw that Taehyung just punched a few hours ago, and now it's been smashed again

"What the hell are you bastards!!" Jungkook exclaimed

He was about to hit Taehyung back, but then his feet stopped when he saw Taehyung's hand that was still injured was trembling, there was blood appearing on the back of his hand. His hand should have been resting, but he used it for work, and hit Jungkook twice.

It hurt and hurt unbelievably, but Taehyung managed to endure it.

Jungkook could also see Taehyung's feet, which were full of wounds, which he had treated before, now they were not bandaged and left terrible marks.

Once again, Jungkook felt the pain.

"Whatever you do, I'm fed up!"

The big man grunted in annoyance, then turned and walked out of the kitchen at a fast pace.

It's nothing, Jungkook felt unable to see Taehyung's body condition for long. He didn't like it, it looked horrible.

Now, Taehyung only looked at the figure of his brother who had disappeared. He raised his hands that felt sore, then slowly blowing on them.

"What are you still doing there? Have you washed the dishes?"

His head immediately shot up when someone entered the kitchen, he was slightly surprised, then lowered his hand.

Taehyung nodded.

"Okay, go mop, your papa will be home soon! Do you want to him get angry?!"

The boy let out a faint sigh then nodded. What else could he do but obey?

After ending up in the bathroom, maybe Taehyung could end up in the warehouse for a month if he refused the orders of all the residents in this house.

Even though after this he wanted to rest his hands for a while, then study. There was a lot of work to do, and he wasn't sure he would finish it at night.

Yes, it is okay. Taehyung can stay up late.

By the way he's also hungry. Earlier when he came out he didn't eat because he met Jungkook. At Uncle Shin's shop, he didn't have breakfast because there were too many guests.

Taehyung held his stomach which was now starting to hurt, maybe after mopping he could look for any food that could be cooked again in the fridge.

While filling a bucket with water, Taehyung thought. Why doesn't his family employ maids? Isn't his father very rich? They have no workers at all except a security guard who guards their gate and house.

Hey Taehyung. What do you think is the point of you being here? That's what Taehyung thought now.

Taehyung once again took a deep breath. If not for these injuries, he would have finished mopping the entire floor of this two-story house long ago.

Unfortunately his legs feel very fragile, his hands are sore, and his stomach hurts.

.

After mopping the floor, Taehyung walked towards the fridge. His eyes searched for whatever was there. There are only raw ingredients.

He could have taken the tomatoes, fish and vegetables to cook, he was no amateur at cooking. But back to who the real owner of the house was, he didn't dare to touch that.

Looks like it's also ingredients for dinner.

Finally, he took a piece of plain bread and a slice of cold cheese. Then took him up to the room.

He has to study, he has 5-6 assignments as far as he can remember. And all deadlines are the same tomorrow.

Closing the bedroom door, Taehyung walked towards his study table while biting his bread which he folded to form a rectangle. At least one piece of bread is enough to prop up the stomach until the next morning.

Until tomorrow morning? Won't he have dinner?

Never mind dinner, he just can't be sure whether he will be allowed to eat tonight.

Preferring not to think about his miserable life, the boy picked up his assignment books, and as he pulled them from the shelf, one fell with him.

A book with a black leather cover.

Taehyung paused, then took the notebook and looked at it.

The book is one of the merchandise from the Death Note anime. That's his favorite note, very similar to Light Yagami's death note in the film. It's been a while since Taehyung bought that.

It uses it as a diary. Write all the events, and the events that he experienced during his days in there. Write poems, write painful memories, write happy memories for him.