-You know Taehyung?-

I looked at him who still did not change his sitting position.

"Taehyung" I called.

Silence, no answer.

"Kim Taehyung"

I waited up to ten seconds. Is it true that his name is Kim Taehyung?

Is the music that loud?

Taking a deep breath, then I stepped out.

Approach it.

I tapped his shoulder gently, twice. "Taehyung"

He turned around quickly, looking genuinely shocked.

His face right now looks so cute. Really.

"Sorry, did you startle?" I smiled wryly.

The boy hastily took off his earphones. Then looked at me with a strange look.

"How come you're still here? You're not coming home?" I asked.

He was silent for a few seconds, then shook his head vigorously.

"Why?" I asked again.

Same incident, repeated. He just shook his head in response, with no interest in replying to my words.

Do... do I look weird?

Or is he simply anti-social?

"Emm..." I scratched the back of my neck for a few seconds when awkwardness hit.

Taehyung just froze in place. Neither moving nor looking at me, it lasted twenty seconds.

"Oh, I'll go first then."

Until finally I realized because I remembered Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded.

"Hurry up, the class closes at 6pm" I continued.

The boy nodded again.

Then I turned around with a sigh. Shaking and nodding. How anti-social is he?

Why won't he talk to me?

Trying to get rid of negative thoughts, I jogged while taking the cell phone that kept vibrating in my pocket.

Line notification from Jungkook asking where I am.

.

.

.

"Do you want to watch it or not?"

The man who just sipped his cola looked at me, raising his eyebrows. Ask.

I just stayed silent for a moment, considering Jungkook's offer, which didn't quite suit my ears.

Finally shook his head.

"It's 9 pm tonight, besides if I don't want to be horror" I sighed, eating the french fries one by one without sauce.

I heard, Jeon Jungkook laughed. Calm, as usual.

Mc Donalds is always our last hangout after dating, Jungkook also often offers me to watch movies. But also not

I seldom refuse.

I don't like watching movies in theaters, and I'm also very sensitive to horror content.

In contrast to Jungkook who likes the horror-thriller genre and then gives in to his girlfriend who prefers this cheesy teenage romance.

"Okay, let's just go home, even though it's Sunday tomorrow..." Jungkook hung up the sentence, stole a little glance. he satirized me.

"Want to sleep at home?"

That's what I'm offering every man dissatisfied with our date.

Don't think it's weird, Jungkook sleeps with Jae. He also spent more time with my brother, playing games of course, and I, as the only girl, was only tasked with observing and accompanying him to play

Playing with Jae, but skinship with me.

Jungkook is funny.

Don't forget my parents who welcomed Jungkook into our family, especially my mother. She loves Jungkook very much and pampers him like his own child.

Until sometimes it makes me jealous.

"Wrap up the people at home first, OK?" he said, then gulped down his cola after I answered with a nod

When finishing the last piece of potato, my eyes accidentally caught a visitor sitting alone in the corner of the room with earphones plugging his ears.

It's just a regular McD diner, but...

The corner of the room and earphones are two things that since a few hours ago made my mind go straight to someone.

It's Taehyung.

I don't know why he looks so weird to me, weird, but...

"...YN"

"!?"

My body jerked a little.

"Why are you daydreaming?" Jungkook looked at me with narrowed eyes.

I smiled stiffly, shaking my head.

"Finish the burger, or just wrap it?"

I just nodded in response to Jungkook's sentence, for some reason today he was a little chatty.

"Here, I'll pack it" then his long hand grabbed a portion of Beef Burger which I only took one bite.

I'm not in the mood to eat.

"Koo..." I called softly.

"Huh?" he replied without looking back.

"You know Taehyung?''....