-The Greatest Regret-

Have you ever had a greatest regret in life? A regret that will make you never get asleep?

Well as long as a lifetime. A regret that will continue to follow you where you go like a shadow.

And now ... I have that regret.

I could never breathe well until this moment was fear itself.

"TAEHYUNGGGG!!!"

Time feels slow.

My voice almost disappeared so fast I was shouting. Instantly, I was broken by heavy rain. Fall several times, increasingly adding to the wound on my feet.

For some reason, it feels like my distance with Taehyung who was lying in the middle of the road was so far away even though I had runs with all his might.

Taehyung ...

The child was thrown after the motorbike was jumping. His body bleeded, he moved. I saw, he moaned while holding his stomach.

"Tae !!! Kim Taehyung!" I knead nearby. Crying, holding his head. Taehyung just continued to moan.

I panicked half to death. Turned around, Looked here and there for help

I saw the motorbike was still there. The perpetrator looked back, watching us both from top of his motorcycle.

Then, he immediately left when I looked at the guy. He uses a navy colored jacket and full cover helmet.

He disappeared

The damn man ... I cursed him to be hit by a truck!!

He is truly a devil.

For God's sake there is no one on the street! Rain is so heavy and allows the lack of residents to leave the house.

I'm as frantically dead.

Until finally I realized and looked for something in Taehyung's clothes.

Looking for his cellphone, and it's in the pocket of Taehyung's pants. His cellphone is already wet. I'm getting scared.

"Please. Please don't die" I fiddled Taehyung's cellphone that was intentionally turned off by the child.

Then sighed.. a sigh of relief when his cellphone lights up. God still loves us. I quickly looked for someone's name in Taehyung's contact. Looking for someone's name if you want to help us both. Someone is kind.

I was surprised when he found that Taehyung saved Xiaojun's number. Without further ado, I called him. "The remaining pulse is insufficient to make this call. "

"Gosh Taehyung!!!" I'm frustrated.

For God's sake, why should it be at this time?! Why does he still haven't filled up the pulses until now?!

Then Taehyung moaned, he moved softly. I credded and feared when he saw blood seeping from his head, mixed with rain water.

"Wait a minute, Tae! Please hold it!"

I headed for the line application to call Xiaojun. Taehyung certainly has a data package. Yes, he always has.

Had to wait long for Xiaojun to pick up his phone, while I was worried if Taehyung's cellphone could die anytime.

"How come Taehyung you called?"

"This is me, Jun!"

"Eh?? YN? What's wrong? Where are you? Are you home already?"

"PLEASE Jun please! Come here! Taehyung had an accident !!" I cried.

"What?!!"

"Jun come fast!" I still roar, sob.

"Yes yes okay!! Where are you?"

.

.

.

Waiting in silence, while occasionally muttering phrases I hope Taehyung will be fine, someone suddenly approached me and Xiaojun

The only thing I heard was "He couldn't make it", but then my entire body became numb and I collapsed on the floor.....