-Ignored-

"He's not in the room?'' I asked

Lucas shook his head, "he said he's looking for wind, so who knows.. you find him"

Then, I just shrugged. "Yes if found"

I chose to leave immediately because Lucas also looked like he wanted to leave soon and maybe he wanted to contact Soobin immediately. Odd couple.

But strangely I envy their relationship, even though I have nothing to be jealous of because I have Jungkook.

So... what should I envy about Lucas and Soobin's sweet relationship?

As I walked, I kicked the road. I tucked my hands into my hoodie, looked down, then thought.

Lucas is noisy, he is a lot of whims, he is dirty, he laughs easily and has a high level of jokes. Meanwhile, Soobin is a petite boy who is fierce, often says harsh things, and has the energy of a man.

Imagine what if they were put together. At first I felt creepy when imagining it, but apparently they are very funny, even-

Okay, stop guessing yN

Slightly shocked, but as much as possible I acted normal when my footsteps stopped without being commanded, then my pair of eyes stared at the two people who were chatting in front of the hotel building.

I didn't want to think nonsense, but again I caught Jungkook and Yiyang having a very pleasant conversation.

Was the club president and student council secretary really like that?

Why is it so late at night anyway? And why outside the building like this?

Oh, YN are you jealous?

I'm sorry but I wanted to say no but as his girlfriend I must have had that unpleasant feeling.

Hhh... Oh my God Xu Yiyang is so pretty, I guess I have to back down if Jungkook has special feelings for that girl.

OK, let's just skip them. I turned right, headed for the nearest convenience store with quick steps and without a sound so they wouldn't notice my presence.

So sad.

And by the way I miss Kim Taehyung. It's already the second day and we haven't chatted at all. I'm very busy, and at night like this I forget because I have too many things to think about.

Besides, Taehyung also didn't contact me at all, I don't know why. Therefore I am waiting to be contacted first.

Taking two bottles of soda from the refrigerator, I rushed to the cashier. Still with a sluggish gesture.

Jungkook and Yiyang really boggle my mind. My boyfriend looked very different when he was with the secretary.

Kooky, let's break up.

Koo, we broke up.

Sorry Kook, we just got here.

Damn, I even prepared those sacred words.

After paying for my drink and Lucas' order, I walked towards the convenience store door. My attention was out of place because I was trying to open the cap of my drink.

But then again, the person I was thinking about earlier was standing in front of me. Made me, who had just walked out the door, almost slipped.

"Uh-huh!" Jungkook reached for my arms, "Be careful"

"You're freaking out" I hissed, then

justify a standing position.

Jungkook was silent. He glanced at the plastic bag containing Lucas's drink, the bottle in my hand, and my face.