-Care-

I entered the house while tightening Taehyung's coat which was still wrapped around me. I was about to return it earlier, but he really does not want to accept. He said he didn't want me to catch a cold.

Even though he only came home with a black shirt and trousers.

After dropping me right in front of the gate, the boy quickly pedaled his bicycle and went home. I wanted to ask him to stop by for a while to make him hot chocolate, but he refused. He said it was almost late.

And besides I remember I have an older brother, I don't know how he will react if I bring a male friend on this late night.

"Where were you? How come you just got home?"

My footsteps stopped in the living room, there my brother was already on standby while crossing his arms. He stood tall towering after approaching me.

"Emm..."

"You were not with Jungkook"

That's not a question, but an accusation.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked timidly.

Jae took a deep breath, "They're already asleep. They asked you earlier, but I said you were asleep so they wouldn't look for you anymore."

I sucked my lips, feeling guilty and afraid of my brother.

"Sorry..." I whispered softly.

I don't know why, then I looked down, and just cried.

"I- why? Don't cry, I won't be angry''

Brother Jae ducked, leveled his height, trying to see my face that I hid. Both hands holding my head

"Hey..." his heavy low voice sounded so cool.

I still looked down, rubbed my eyes while crying, then sobbed silently. Then, I felt Jae's hand lift my head.

"I'm not mad at you, don't cry, sorry

He looked at me worriedly, then. wiping away the tears that had made my face ugly.

To be honest, I'm actually embarrassed to cry in front of him, but today I feel so emotional.

Remembering Taehyung and all what he did today, I finally saw with my own eyes what kind of life he was leading. It just feels cramped.

"It has something to do with the owner of the bicycle, right?"

I looked into Jae's eyes, then nodded slowly.

He released his hand, then patted the top of my head.

"Come on tell me about the boy" he said.

Even though I haven't said my friend is a boy.

That night, I told Jae oppa everything. Starting from who Kim Taehyung is, how the child is, the child's life, to Jeon Jungkook who is now starting to change.

.

.

.

Taehyung hasn't slept yet, he just came out of the bathroom with wet hair while drying it with a towel.

The boy has a good figure. With the sleevless he was wearing, his quite muscular arms were visible.

Climbing the stairs, he passed Jungkook's room which was not fully closed, then glanced inside. It looks like the owner of the room hasn't slept because Taehyung can hear voices from inside.

Taehyung's eyebrows almost knit together, he then stepped closer to the door and opened it slightly.

Jungkook was sitting on the side of his bed, the room looked a little messy, while the child was whimpering a little

Jungkook was sitting on the side of his bed, the room looked a little messy, while the boy was moaning a little while massaging his ankles.

"What are you peeking at!" he noticed Taehyungs's presence, then screamed.

But Taehyung is Taehyung. Even though he knew Jungkook would treat him badly, the boy still barged in.

"Whoa-!"

Taehyung took Jungkook's left leg, sat on the side of the bed, then put Jungkook's long legs on his lap.

Jungkook was surprised, especially when Taehyung massaged his ankles. "Don't! let go dog!" he tried to rebel.

"Just stay there for a second, you sprained your leg it looks like"

Those who saw Taehyung's sign language seemed to chuckle, then looked away. "What are you talking about you don't know me" he grumbled.

Taehyung is worried. Of course. Tomorrow is the day of the basketball tournament, and now his brother has a sprain. He could also see Jungkook's belongings as well as clothes scattered beside his backpack.

Poor Jungkook, it seems the burden is so heavy, especially since he's a captain.

Taehyung massaged Jungkook's feet in silence for a long time, until he finally turned around

Jungkook's feet and-

Junk!!

"AGHHHHHH!"

Jungkook was hysterical when Taehyung pulled the sole of his foot to make a cracking sound. He reflexively pushed Taehyung away, pushing him until the boy fell to the floor.

"Are you crazy?! It hurts so bad!"

Taehyung sighed, then he looked for paper or anything on Jungkook's study table and a ballpoint pen. Then write something down.

"Try to feel your leg, does it still hurt or not?"

Seeing the sentence written by Taehyung, Jungkook was silent, still with an annoyed expression. Then, he wiggled his ankles.

The boy was a little stunned when his leg didn't hurt anymore, much better than before. Indeed, earlier when Taehyung pulled his leg it hurt incredibly, but it was only for a moment.

"You should sleep quickly, tomorrow is the tournament. Let me prepare your things"

Taehyung led Jungkook to the bed, while the owner looked surprised, then waved his hand at Taehyung.

"What the heck are you doing!? Just go there, hurry!"

But Taehyung couldn't help it, he pulled Jungkook's body with all his might until the child was lying on the bed, then covered him.

"Woi dog! Don't pretend to care"

Jungkook's sentence cut off by itself, he choked up when Taehyung took the balm, then rubbed it painstakingly on his ankle.

The boy was silent, speechless even until Taehyung finished with his activities.

Then, he looked at his brother

write again on paper.

"You have to rest quickly, after smearing your feet with balm you will be better tomorrow morning. I will prepare all your needs for tomorrow, don't worry. You must be healthy"

And Jeon Jungkook couldn't say anything after reading that sentence, until Taehyung turned his back on him and was busy with his new activity, Jungkook was still frozen.

He kept thinking in that silence while trying to sleep, even now

he was restless half to death...