-No longer-

Taehyung, I miss you.

I wonder what's the kid doing now?

I don't dare to chat first for fear of disturbing him, even though he doesn't mind it. The kid is always working all the time. Makes me sad.

When is he resting?

Soon to be at the convenience store, I hastened my pace.

But when I lifted my head, my heart seemed to stop beating. My corneas dilated, and I choked on the spot.

Is this how it would feel if the person you were just thinking about suddenly appeared in front of you? Tell me how it feels, hey. Will you get goosebumps.

It's Taehyung.

at first I saw him from a distance and it was clear that it was Taehyung. The boy was seen wiping his sweat with his arm, then ruffled his hair which was damp with sweat.

Looks like he's out of work huh.

A moment later, I saw him who was not far in front of the convenience store, going in there. I sighed, still keeping my distance so he wouldn't notice me.

I waited under the street light, until Taehyung came out. Seeing him who seemed to buy ready-to-eat food and a bottle of isotonic.

Taehyung crossed, then I slowly walked closer to him, but still kept my distance. Watching him from behind, watching the child's movements.

My movement also stopped when I saw Taehyung stopped his steps. My eyes narrowed, then realized that there was an old grandmother sitting alone on the side of the road in a shabby state.

Taehyung knelt in front of the grandmother, smiled, and was quite surprised that the grandmother understood sign language. Then, they chatted for a bit, and I saw Taehyung give him the food he bought.

My heart is touched. The child has just come home from work, the money he earns is not much, he still needs a lot of money, he is tired from toiling, but he doesn't hesitate to share at all.

Kim Taehyung's heart is so noble.

I rushed to the convenience store, still careful not to let him notice my presence.

In there I bought two boxes of milk as I had planned, and a serving of ready-to-eat food and canned coffee.

I intend to give it to Taehyung,

for he certainly had not eaten this afternoon.

But when I just left the convenience store door, a sight on the other side surprised me.

The grandmother was already on Taehyung's back. Taehyung picked her up, he was seen still smiling when he fixed the old woman's position on his back.

Unknowingly my eyes began to wet.

Until he finally walked, and I chose to follow him.

His aching hands had to hold the old woman's feet so she wouldn't fall. I still cringe thinking about Taehyung's hands that he never let rest.

Taehyung was taking the grandmother home it seemed. I was still at a great distance, behind him. He didn't want to suddenly catch me.

I am so touched by everything he does. Not only touched, it made me cry, it felt like my heart ached when I saw a human like Taehyung, caring more about others than himself.

He took the grandmother to the bus stop. I don't know who will get on the bus, is it Taehyung? Or both of them?

If yes, Taehyung will take the bus, I won't follow him anymore, I can be scolded by my father. I only got permission to go to the convenience store for a while, but instead stalked people like this.