-Toy-

"Why were you..."

I'm still sobbing. Taehyung let go of his hug, then his hands cupped my face, looking down at me from a close distance. My tears mixed with rain, really can't stop.

"I'm scared"

Then, I looked up. Staring at Kim Taehyung's black and clear eyes. he smiled.

"I'm sorry I scared you. Sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry"

Sighing after seeing Taehyung's condition from this close, I felt the wounds.

"What happened during these 5 days?"

Taehyung's response was not what I expected, he just smiled, then shook his head.

"That..."

The boy took my hand that was touching his wound, holding it tightly. Linking fingers between us.

He nodded, smiling very charmingly. As if telling me that he was fine, that nothing had happened, and that there was nothing to worry about at all.

"I'll tell you everything later. Later, not now."

All I could do right now was sigh in resignation. I can't force Taehyung to tell what happened, I can only wait.

I don't want to be a burden.

"Now, don't cry, you look prettier" he said. Then rubbed my eyes with his thumb.

I chuckled, then smacked his shoulder in annoyance. It was at times like this that he would say that.

"Come on chill" he invited.

"Don't you like rain?"

"Yes, I like it, but not like this either. After all, you don't like it."

I snorted in amusement. Who doesn't like rain like this?

Only Kim Taehyung.

"I'm Wet" my lips curved downwards.

Taehyung laughed, ruffling my wet hair gently.

"Let's find a warm place"

Then, the boy took my hand and led me away.

.

.

.

Shit, Jungkook didn't go home yet. The car was still in front of the house, and now I was standing at the door, unsure whether to enter or not.

How could I not go in, of course I have to go in because this is my house. Besides, it's getting colder and my clothes are damp, I could catch a cold.

I was about to open the door when it opened first. I was surprised, when someone who was about to leave, stopped in front of me.

only.

"Were you in the rain?!" he looked panicked when he saw my hair and clothes wet.

I stay expressionless.

"step aside"

"Huh?!" Jungkook was surprised.

"What?"

"What is my fault?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Tell me what's wrong?"

I sighed, then looked anywhere as long as I didn't make eye contact with Jungkook.

"Move Jungkook, I want to go in"

But instead of stepping aside, he was even more blocking the door.

"Answer me first, we can't go on like this" he pressed.