-I called you, Tae-

"Don't take too long, oppa hurry up"

I just snorted softly when Jae grinned until his two dimples were visible.

"Where's the motorcycle key?" I asked

"Just walk!"

"Why?" I glared.

"The motorbike is being taken to service, you don't know?"

In the end, I just took a deep breath, then turned around after receiving the money my older brother offered me.

Actually, it was my mother who sent me to the convenience store to buy some kitchen ingredients, but Jae also left something and told me to hurry

The razor, he said his chin and jaw were starting to grow hair and it tickled him.

How cute.

The only option is, well... Like he said, ''walk. Minimarket is not far'' indeed.

But not too close if you walk.

All right, no problem. At least not bad for a breath of morning air that can relieve a little stress.

No, I'm not that stressed, just worried and restless all night since Jungkook sent me home coldly. with a cold atmosphere. He who said he wanted to stay overnight, suddenly went straight home after I entered the yard.

Very unusual because at least he always said goodbye to my parents.

Jungkook was very angry, and until this morning he didn't contact me at all or just one chat line.

I could have contacted Jungkook first, but...

I don't feel guilty for doing that.

Correct! Where's my fault? Didn't I just ask and he got angry for no apparent reason?

I'm still scared, because Jungkook has never been like this before, and that's only because of a man named Kim Taehyung. I don't even know exactly who he is..

The sound of screeching tires made me flinch a little. The voice was low, but it was right beside me.

The sound of bicycle tires.

I turned when the owner stopped his bicycle after braking suddenly.

And at that moment I couldn't help but stare.

"Tae..hyung?" My voice came out as a whisper.

The hazel brown haired man smiled broadly, waving his hand a little even though he was within a radius of 2 meters from me.

The smile that made me choke at that time too.

"Why are you here?" I asked, of course I was surprised why this child was in my neighborhood.

Taehyung moves his hand, his right hand rotates in the air, right above his head, while still smiling so wide his teeth show. Then, he patted his black bicycle lightly

Taehyung is mentally ill, and he's mute...

I just stood stiffly watching Taehyung's movements after Jungkook's words echoed without being commanded in my ears

Smiling faintly, I understood what Taehyung meant just now.

"Exercise? Travel?" I laugh slowly.

The man smiled wider, then nodded enthusiastically. Damn this boy has a boxy smile, Looks really cute.

A few moments later, Taehyung pointed at me, then moved his hands again.

He was using sign language, and I could barely understand what Taehyung was trying to say.

"Me? Where am I going?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Ah, to the convenience store at the crossroads in front there"

After nodding, the man returned to sign language.

It took me some time to understand it.

"No... what?"

Taehyung chuckled, pointed at himself, then pointed towards the front, maybe he meant the minimarket continued to me, and to the back.

Back...?

He nodded, as if to say "come on"

"You want to go there too?" I asked.

He answered with a nod.

"Do you want to take this together?"

Maybe he was tired of me asking questions until finally the young man grabbed my hand and told me to get on his bike.

"Just be patient"

Taehyung laughed, I'm sure even though I didn't hear his voice. And for whatever reason I admit this young man has a smile that is very...

Very...

Ah! Don't know-

Ah! Don't know, I don't know how to describe it.

One thing's for sure, I've never seen a smile like Taehyung's

Taehyung is mentally ill...

mentally ill...

As Taehyung pedaled his bike, I held on to both of his shoulders after stepping on the step between his rear bicycle tires. Then, let out a faint sigh.

Maybe Jungkook is mentally ill.

Still can't accept the fact that jungkook, who is usually calm and a gentle young man, can say such hurtful and quite... rude words.

What's mentally ill? Taehyung is very healthy, he doesn't look crazy or insane at all.

Even though the matter about Taehyung being mute is true, that absolutely cannot be used as an excuse to stay away from or isolate him.

These people have gone mad!

We - Taehyung and I decided to chat in front of the convenience store while brewing coffee lattes. Until I forgot that I was waiting for Jae and mother.

We've been chatting for about 15 minutes. Apparently Taehyung isn't an introverted kid like I expected before.

He was very cheerful, even though he couldn't express his joy in words, it was enough with his gestures that he was able to make me feel warm.

Taehyung's smile is truly beautiful, every time he laughs silently and tries to explain something

me in a language I don't understand.

Taehyung often spends time on his bicycle, just to find inspiration for the hobby he has been involved in since childhood.

Poetry. Rhyme.

He told me that he really liked poetry. Rows of sentences containing figures of speech and beautiful words are forms of imagination and reality that he sees in real life.

I want to know about Taehyung, about this man further.

But I realized it was going too far.

"Taehyung?"

He turned, then looked at me in surprise. ''Your name is Taehyung right?

For a second, he goes oh and laughs Again.

Then nodded with a big boxy smile.

I followed his smile, looked at this young man with shade.

"Tae"

Taehyung froze in place, staring at me while blinking a few times. That funny-looking look of astonishment and confusion amused me.

"I will call you Tae"

I repeated me Smile.

I don't know what he was thinking, then Taehyung took his cellphone after being silent for a few seconds. Looks like typing something.

The man showed me his cellphone screen, which then showed a note display with a short line of sentences in it.

"I like you"