-Sweet-

"Hey, what are you doing here?!"

Taehyung gasped, his body toppled over backwards in the middle of his sleep which wasn't sound enough because of his sitting sleeping position. The man suddenly woke up, then rubbed his eyes with a frantic movement and immediately looked at who was in front of him.

It was his brother, who seemed to have woken up with hair like a bird's nest. He stood up, his body towering over Taehyung who was sitting on the floor.

Jungkook just kicked him.

"What are you doing here?!" Jungkook repeated, this time the tone was higher making Taehyung stand up while tidying up Jungkook's math book that he had done last night.

The boy held out the book in his hand. Jungkook raised an eyebrow sarcastically.

"You overslept, I did this. Didn't want you to wake up"

Taehyung's hand movements frustrated Jungkook, "What are you talking about! Hurry up and get out!"

Jungkook pushed Taehyung's body, making the boy stagger and step away from Jungkook. Still holding his brother's notebook, Taehyung opened the last page.

Then wrote something there, gave it quickly to Jungkook.

"Next time if you have trouble, tell me. Let me do it"

Staring at the little note, Jungkook leafed through his math book. Then saw the results of Taehyung's work, which answered ten math questions in silence.

Jungkook's writing is good, but Taehyung's writing is much better and neater. Even if it is a series of mathematical formulas and numbers, looking at it will put you at ease.

Jungkook then became silent, then looked at the door to his room that Taehyung had just closed.

.

.

.

I walked quickly after taking a book from the locker. Trying to be deaf, away from the quite boisterous crowd at the end of the corridor.

They started again. But I'm glad it's not Taehyung

I think I warned you not to be surprised by the sociality in this school. Always, always like that every day.

And the ones who did the most inhumane things were Felix, Lami, and their lackeys.

I don't know, they felt entitled to do such heinous things because of their status and background from a noble family or thought that the middle and lower students should be eliminated like pests.

And oddly enough, teachers don't have much respect for this kind of violence.

This school is crazy.

I may have been lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family, father being a CEO, but of course I never boasted of that. Even with Jungkook whose father is a political figure.

Whatever, it's clear that the people around Jungkook all have good backgrounds. And I'm quite aware that Jungkook and his basketball team are very influential in this school.

Already, forget about social status, because just remembering it makes me sick.

The last person I saw being oppressed in the corridor by Felix was Park Jisung.

Sorry Jisung, I'm not picky, I just want to defend Taehyung. But...

"Oi-!"

My head lifted, then found a handsome boy who approached me. I was a bit surprised